Test Update 05/12/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 12, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The max I'm getting per rotation is 7 6 hour quests. No way to do 2 full rotations in 12 hours. This seems to be an oversight
  2. Wulfhere Augur

Hmm. I've been doing 15 6hr quests per day (3 sets of 5) for a while now. What levels ya have?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

130 - 150 agents depending on account (4 accounts doing overseer) stats of exp are between 2 and max, 1 account has 0 elites, 2 accounts have 5 elites and cant remember 4th account 2 or 3 elites. All 4 accounts have only been getting 7 6 hour quests per rotation.

Todays rotation on rogue account had 3 6 hour quests but 14 12 hour quests, 3 24 hour quests
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just copied my rogue over to test and her overseer didn't copy over with her.

Can't test overseer without agents to test with
    Wulfhere likes this.
  5. Wulfhere Augur

Current rotation for me has 6x6hr quests. Curious at least.
  6. Zinth Augur

must be a bug that you still haven't fixed the "critical success giving 5 agents" where a normal success gives 7 agents... so is it gonna give 5 agents + 1-2 of a higher rank? or are you just gonna ignore a very annoying bug?
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't think they ever said one way or another that a crit success on common recruitments are supposed to award extra agents, though it's possible I missed that.

There are 2 types of common recruitments: the 36 hour quests reward 5, the 48 hour quests reward 7. As far as I've seen, crits don't impact either one.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Stephen51 Augur

I had to start from scratch on test, but the recruit tasks should be renamed. Yes the timer has dropped to 12 hours, but the reward for a success has dropped to 1 agent. It may be because I'm low level but I was never offered any higher recruit tasks - although there were other higher level tasks. If the common reward timer has dropped from 48 to 12, that is great, but the reward has dropped from 5-7 to 1. That's going to slow things down a lot. Also, its hard to tell without more agents at a higher level but the chance of success looks to have been nerfed. I managed on one task to get all the bonuses lit up and my chance of success was under 90% whereas before it would have been over.
  9. Wikichant New Member

Getting weird crashes since last patch. If I'm boxing only one account will crash. One time I logged in four accounts to run a raid and three out of four crashed all at once. Happens pretty much every day at least once. This never happened until recently. Is anybody else having issues or just my setup? Any tips? I ran windows updates (no luck). Do I need to do a full reinstall?
  10. Vampyra New Member

Im getting a bug where i log out with active quests and when i log back in they are added to my quest totals even though they arent complete. Example i logged out with 0/10 quests and 5 quests pending. All are 12hr quests. when i log back in the next day, i have still 3 hours left on quest but now it says 5/10 quests completed toward Max. It just adds them while im offline. Has done this 4 days in a row on multiple accounts. If i leave the account running all night and dont camp out, it doesn't add the quests. Only seems to on log out.
  11. Mazame Augur

"- Added a cap on quest completions per rotation."
    The cap is not always rotating with the quest. making it so you have to sit on a whole cycle with 10/10 and not being able to do anything.

Also quest are still randomly dropping from the quest log and then showing back up 1 -2 cycle latter making it very hard to complete quest with this new cap.

Please disable the cap until these issue can be fix or just remove the cap all together.