Allow transfers to Agnarr after PoP/LoY since Aradune was switched to not be pop locked.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 15, 2020.

1. Ubor New Member

Plenty of people?

Agnarr is dead AF ...
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

They really should just open up a transfer window on all TLP servers from the time PoP has been out a month to just before GoD launch where players can transfer their character from the new TLP to Agnarr if they so choose.

Lots of people enjoy the fresh server experience and don’t want to start playing on an old server like Agnarr. But they would also prefer to play only up to PoP content. This would allow them to do that.

I also think Agnarr could be made to be a FTP server maybe where you need to buy a one time unlocker on the marketplace to access the server if you’re not a gold member. This would also help increase population on Agnarr.
  3. Byrrd New Member

Agnarr is done when it comes to PVE. We should all turn in our pvp books and force Agnarr into a pvp server, which will make it more fun for the people still there!
  4. dmccollum Elder

Because they want the new server experience but do not like any of the expansions beyound SoL/PoP. Not sure why it's that hard to understand.
    Kehl likes this.
  5. Hoteke New Member

The success of TLP servers is that fresh start. I've said many times over "never again" and here I am again excited for Aradune. I guess it's the same as creating that alt class which you've all done a hundred times, and still we all keep making alts. Damn a fresh start and that pipe dream of riches to come, is hard to pass on.
  6. Machen New Member

Seems like they can just play through PoP on Aradune then quit. Judging from Agnarr, that's what most people will do if the server is pop locked anyway, and what would probably happen if they were able to xfer to Agnarr after Aradune reaches PoP. There's no reason to think that there will be a sustainable poulation once a server is locked at PoP. This time won't be different.