How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SmoochyOfWolfington, May 6, 2020.

1. Nadisia Augur

What is this obsession with mowing the grass ?
    Do we get any achievement for this?

Leave the grass alone !!!

Nadisia, the only dark elf shadowknight affiliated with the tree & grass huggers
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I'm allergic to garlic, and my roommate loathes onions. So no on both counts!
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hadn't done it for a while, it was about 2 foot, lol

I don't do well with too much heat or sunshine. :)

You should have seen me last year when they let me loose with the chainsaw........the tress and bushes weren't safe! Garden looked much tidier after though. :)
    Nadisia likes this.
  4. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I wonder what Dreamweaver is doing during downtime?
  5. Febb Augur

I do the many many other things that need to be done either on my computer or around the house. There is no shortage of work to be done outside of the game.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Heh I will be mowing the lawn today. The GF does get ticked though because I won't do anything about dandelions other then mowing the lawn. Told her I have reclassified dandelions as flowers so they are fine by me.
    Yinla and Winnowyl like this.
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

8. Febb Augur

It's called weed and feed and can be bought in concentrated form to be put in a sprayer. Your girlfriend needs to crack that whip a little harder! :)
  9. Braveheart Augur

I work on my wife faction. I do not let her know the servers down, I let her assume it's a choice. LOL
  10. Zvenn Just an old monk

outside of work...i work on my car, especially since some sites are discounted just so people can get sales during the pandemic...gotta take advantage while you can hehe
  11. minimind The Village Idiot

Work 8am-5pm. Take mental breaks on EQ-related forums. When at home, make dinner, clean, have dinner with wife, watch things via a streaming service. Last night, I logged on to Test for the first time in a decade.
  12. Nadisia Augur

No Cuuthbert ,no ,it's totally disloyal, this video is mean ... :(
    (when you have small kids, ding ding ding dingering 2 hundred times a day is not fun lol)

Don't do that again, or I'll need to drop the lethal weapon : baby shark :p
  13. Sissruukk Rogue One

Tell your goat to get busy!
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Heh she doesn't like any use of herbicideor chemicals (at least we agree on this) so the ONLY time dandelions are going to be weeded is when she wants to do it. As long as they stay below the height setting on my lawnmower they are safe from me... anything about that growing on the lawn is fair game.
  15. Cuuthbert Augur

Well if the Fox is evil then maybe

Is better
    Magneress likes this.
  16. Imminent Journeyman

Playing City of Hero's.
  17. RPoo Augur

Binged the first season of V Wars while playing roblox for my oldest and combing through 700 pages of logs from 2016. Only 200 pages to go at this point.
  18. Zvenn Just an old monk

you can thank me later :)
    Cuuthbert and Nadisia like this.
  19. Kuvaras New Member

i spend time aggroing neighbors. Steering clear of the Gossip Queen of the block of course.
  20. Nadisia Augur

Lol, Zvenn, thanks for the laughs.

I didin't know that version.

The intro is pretty good actually ... but well, after 38 seconds, it's still irritating as hell :p
    but a little bit less than the original one.