Is there a spot to make suggestions for this game

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by dark scions, May 19, 2020.

1. dark scions New Member

Anyone know where we can make potential suggestions on this game? I'm trying to play live and man catching up is hell and a half I feel like I might be doing something wrong but I just don't know I've been sticking with hot zones and exp is nice and all but it's still murderous to catch up to live people where I can group.

My suggestions would be like level 60-100 speed up leveling a little more by lowing the exp tables for players OR potentially making minor exp adjustments to the mobs and zones further.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Leveling 60+ is pretty rough for a solo player without any outside help. You're likely not doing anything wrong. It just takes a while. At 85+ you can potentially look for a charitable max level player to allow you to group with them for some quick xp.

Posting on this forum or the Official EQ Discord are the main avenues of providing feedback to developers.
  3. Visitor Augur

Well, the good news is that with the anniversary stuff, Overseer was introduced, a game within EQ. There is a short training session, that runs you through 3 practice quests, and you end up with 9 starter agents, and a list of quests to try out (Ftp can only do 3) silver and all access can do 5. There is to be some adjusting of them during the patch, but as of level 85, it is possible to gain 3-4 % of level XP per day. My main went from just in 111 to 114, during the 2 months it has been up, not doing other XP things. So once a player gets to 85, can enhance the grind, for 10 minutes or so effort a day- depending on quests chosen.
    dark scions likes this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Is /feedback command still a thing?
  5. Craized Lorekeeper

It
    It’s a marathon all right. Solo players don’t do too well, and getting to the point where you can group up, is very difficult. My suggestion is fire up a couple more accounts and learn to box. You’ll also reach a point where your current gear makes it difficult to keep progressing so you have to find a levelling path that provides gear upgrades too.
  6. Fluid Augur

I didn't see you mention it, if you are f2p you run out of steam about there by design.

If you are paying, you should have gotten a free level 85 character during the anniversary promotion I hope. The the trick is to use a level 85 character to bring all your other characters on a server up to that level. The level 85 can group with characters as low as 56 to get them experience. From level 81<?> they can group with level 115. Trick is finding someone at level 115 that will group with you.<grin> You need to box to use a level 85 character on a second account this way.

I find an ideal spot for 56 up leveling characters is the revamped Splitpaw with elementals. OK cash drops and decent experience. There is a problem with f2p in that you may be able to advance, but you hit a second wall by level 85 with lousy mercs and weak AA levels.
  7. Dre. Altoholic

8. Dre. Altoholic

I could go for this. I'ts pretty silly that two zones can have something like a 100x difference in exp per kill for what seem like similar difficulty mobs.
  9. Dyna Elder

I would like to see a zone out from our neighborhood guild hall back to the GH lobby.
    A back door from it to the neighborhood.
  10. Shanarias Augur

One of the Guild Hall Accessories available in Sunrise village is "Shabby Lobby Door". Most guilds have several of these in their Halls. Ask YOUR Guild Leader for one TODAY! :)
    Yinla and Dyna like this.
  11. Dyna Elder

I could kiss you!
  12. Sagarmatha Augur

WRONG!

An 81 CAN NOT get XP grouped with a 115. There is a 30 level limit.