Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zithax, May 2, 2020.

1. mark Augur

i refuse to play in a guild that has loot council,dragon poits(dkp) his way better,of course some weapons or gear goes to warriors first like when you hit elementals in pop so you can survive in time,boc and elemental drops.
  2. Zithax Elder

Mark, we appreciate your feedback and insights. At the current time, there are no plans to change our loot distribution methods. We may however reevaluate this at a later date further in the server timeline if necessary. Have a wonderful day!
    shoe1111 likes this.
  3. ThenaEQ Augur

thanks, me too
  4. gnovan marteen New Member

I quit back during velious because mob hit points became higher than I could count in a day and that caused me unnecessary stress but since then I have learned how to count in multiples instead of 1 at a time and feel ready to give everquest a second chance. Is this guild fur friendly?
    shoe1111 likes this.
  5. Prisoner Journeyman

We welcome all as family brother, i myself will be a knight of the shadowrealm of the 50th season soon.

[IMG] [IMG][IMG]
    shoe1111 and Punchu like this.
  6. Lilnecro New Member

My drearest friends and masochists. Our Committee of the Nine - duly named of course to echo the nine lessons and carols of the traditional Christmas service (we are a God fearing guild after all) - has convened and it is with a heavy heart that I am forced to announce our newest elected official within <Isekai Adventure>.

From looting every corpse before it hits the ground so they can buy every illusion during a server launch to spending weeks farming dragons for those elusive nostalgic clickers so they can happily quit the game, this person has earned a reputation during their time on TLP's for their laser focus towards getting everything that their heart desires. Not only does this person have such a focus, but they will also outwork you in everything!

Please welcome Mugatu, Chief Potions Master!

ty and god bless
    Prisoner, shoe1111 and Zithax like this.
  7. Prisoner Journeyman

Swords UP for our new members accepted this week

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Korrupt, Sk of the 50th seasons under lord Innorruk
    Lead Loot Council Officer
    Lead Raid Council
    Lead Open World Council

[IMG]
  8. Zithax Elder

Hello EQ forumgoers, do we have a scoop for you! The committee of nine, after much deliberation and internal discussion, have decided to announce our new home - the Aradune server!! We believe that the spirit of EverQuest lies in its original glory, and competition for open world is no different. We are excited to engage in OW competition with all of the traditional TLP heavy hitters over on Aradune and show our fellow players how it's done! Our exclusive membership recruitment phase is now over - a big welcome to this weeks newest members: Korrupt - SK of the 50th season, wielder of the Soul Leech and Beholder of Planar Armor; as well as Mugatu - newly promoted to Cleric Officer and Potion Master extraordinaire; and finally Grisvok - Necromancer, Master of Aggro and Puller of Many Mobs.

Together, we are ready to hit Aradune with full force and show everybody just exactly what sort of horrors we can put them through in a video game!! May god have mercy on your souls.

Ty & god bless
    [IMG]
  9. ThenaEQ Augur

bump for server change, aradune 2020, were comin for you.

Cupie - 70th Monk - Voted Best Monk of all TLP - 2 time Firiona Vie Wall Challenge Winner -

Winner of Selos
    [IMG]
  10. Prisoner Journeyman

[Unofficial] United Council of Aradune Guilds (UCRG) Constitution

This is an unofficial constitution based on the ideas and rules voted upon during the 8 member summit.

This is a living document that will be in constant flux, for the purposes of simplicity, all rules and changes will be classified as amendments. I would ask the voting council that wish to make changes to amendments to keep the spirit of the amendment the same, otherwise remove it completely and add a new one. All amendment numbers will remain consistent, and all new rules/amendments will simply added onto the end; this will only change if a new amendment under the bill of rights is added, at which point all amendment numbers will shift by 1.

I would like to point out that I am an expert in legislation and am simply creating a baseline document for the community of Aradune from my scientifical mind.

For the purposes of this document the following words/names are :

Citizen: A guild or entity that currently or wishes to raid on Aradune, this is NOT individual players/characters.
    Player: A single human being who plays Everquest on Aradune.
    Character: A single avatar on the server, many characters make up one citizen.
    Planar Character: Any character that is level 46+ and would be used during a raid; Note: This applies to a single character that would take a up a raid slot. So a player who has five level 46+ characters, but all on the same account would only count as ONE planar character.
    Council: The governing body of the UCRG.
    Council Member: A citizen that is considered eligible to vote on amendments and changes.
    Probation Member: A member of the council whom is currently unable to vote.
    Rotation: The document and order by which citizens follow to determine who may kill what boss at what time.
    Rotation Member: A citizen who is currently on the rotation.
    Alt Guild: A citizen created by and most staffed by current members of another citizen.

Bill of Rights:

The following amendments are the unalienable rights of every citizen on Aradune.

1. It is the right of any citizen on Aradune that completes the guidelines set forth in amendment 8 to be included in the rotation. The council (or anyone else save at the discretion of Day Break Games) will not prevent this citizen from being included in the rotation.

2. A ruling of 2/3 of all council members is required to modify or ratify any existing or new amendments into law.

Normal amendments

3. A new member will be added to the council if the citizen qualifies under: "Any guild with 36+ planar members {that show up to the meeting}" and shows up to a council meeting.

4. New council members are on a voting probation period of 45 days from their first council meeting, they will not be counted toward quorum.

5. Alt guilds are NOT allowed to be members of the council.

6. Current citizens in the rotation:
    ○ Webin
    ○ Grisvok
    ○ Thraka
    ○ Korrupt
    ○ Drillisen
    ○ Dannin

7. Gatekeepers for citizens to join the rotation are:
    ○ Lord Nagafen
    ○ Lady Vox
    ○ Cazic-Thule
    ○ Innoruuk
    ○ Spiroc Lord
    ○ Keeper of Souls

In order for a listed target to be considered a gatekeeper kill, the citizen must kill the target WITHOUT OUTSIDE AID. Any character found to be aiding a citizen unwillfully (the citizen did not ask for aid) will be dealt with per Day Break Games ruling. A screenshot of the kill must be provided for the council to accept the citizen into the rotation. This screenshot must include: The server wide message if applicable, the /time of the kill, and the corpse of the target. This screenshot must be unedited in anyway.

Lead Raid Council
    Lead Open World Council

[IMG]
    ThenaEQ likes this.
  11. Zithax Elder

Following our electric announcement of our move to the Aradune server, I have another short update for our fans and guildmate's out there!!

We would first like to assure our fellow competition of Aradune that we will be at the forefront of ushering in a strong and powerful binding rotation contract. We believe deeply in fairness and equality and making sure everyone has a good time in our shared favorite game. Officer Korrupt (Sk of the 50th season, servant to Lord Innoruuk), Wielder of the Soul Leech, will be our point man on this topic. He has a strong background in diplomacy and the committee supports his efforts fully.

Additionally, I'd like to share a few more internal details:

Congratulations Officer Shoe, Purveyor of Crystals*!!! We are absolutely thrilled to have Shoe aboard the Trans-Atlantic Loot Council of <Isekai Adventure>!! Thank you so much for joining us, all tarot readings are to be directed towards Officer Shoe! :pray:!!

Last, I'd like to thank you all for your private messages of support and encouragement, <Isekai Adventure> greatly appreciates the community standing with us in support and solidarity of our core mission. You guys are the real rock-stars!!!!

ty and god bless
    shoe1111 likes this.
  12. jeskola pheerie

:(
  13. Terranos Elder

So you guys are planning to host the First Aradune Guild Summit?
  14. Zithax Elder

Hey Terranos, thank you for showing interest in the United Council of Aradune Guilds (UCRG). We have already held the (server first)(world record any%) Summit of Influential and Powerful Guilds of Aradune (SIPGA).

Previously posted by our Lead Inter-guild Cooperation Task Force Council Chairman - Officer Korrupt (wielder of the Soul Leech), you can scroll up to see the resulting document of our first successful meeting.

Any new citizens, rotation members, planar characters, competing councils, and probationary players may appear in front of the Task Force Council Chairman to issue an application for inclusion in the process. Inquiries may also be issued directly to Tlub, our Officer of Positivity, Diversity, and Inclusion.

Thank you Terranos and let us know if you have any other questions about the rotation!!

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    PLEASE NOTE: Beastlord recruitment is STILL OPEN!
  15. Prisoner Journeyman

Another round of invites going out to the TL / AoS all stars, invite only so please dont send applications.

Lead Raid Council
    Lead Open World Council

[IMG]
    NotGrisvok likes this.
  16. NotGrisvok New Member

I look forward to playing and racing with all of our old friends. Cant wait for a fun and clean competition.
    Zithax likes this.
  17. Prisoner Journeyman

Dear Leader, people were asking my secret names and i almost told them please forgive me.

Lead Raid Council
    Lead Open World Council

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  18. Kiarrah New Member

Greetings! My name is Kiarrah and I've been playing EQ1 since launch. I have met and played with some of your guild members on Rizlona (Swag, Teeny, Priest, Jumbo, and Akyra). They're all high quality players: friendly, fun and fair. They've filled me in on how long DHS has been around, and I would love to join this guild. I'm applying tonight - thanks for your consideration and hope to join you on Rizlona! :)
  19. Prisoner Journeyman

Good and you??

Lead Raid Council
    Lead Open World Council

20. Zithax Elder

Hello people of Rizlona! <Isekai Adventure> Recruitment officer Zithax here to bring everybody up to speed on where the guild stands today and what our needs will be moving forward.

We have a few spots open and we're extending invitations to all who think they have the brawn and might to test their mettle in our world record setting guild.

After accepting a position as campaign manager for a serious contender for president running on the Birthday Party platform, our cleric boxer is taking a backseat for a while in order to focus on the campaign and his family, our thoughts and prayers go out to his family as well; his father, Dadcop, who lost his arm in an incident involving the Coirnav Server launch, and his mother Elaida, whose internet had to be disconnected so she wouldn't self-radicalize on infowars.

We support his decision to swap to bard main in order to reinvest that important time with his family.

This caused us to take a step back and reevaluate our approach. The guy playing all of our tanks is still healthy & his family shows no signs of ideological fanaticism.

Another spot we're hurting is we still haven't been able to recruit any beastlords. We're at 0 and quite frankly its hurting our raid performance. If you have the heart and are fully Anthemion geared - we'd love to have you aboard!

Some things we'd appreciate our apps to focus on are:
    1) Why are/aren't you voting for Kanye West 2020?
    2) What influence has #2020VISION had on you?
    3) Please attach a video of your teppanyaki onion volcano or shrimp cracker or wagyu cooked med-rare, only those with adept culinary skills are welcome
    4) Beastlords MUST have their anthemion armor prior to applying, or at least full rubicite.
    5) Please also make note of any world records/world firsts, times, servers, and mode (ssf? server launch race? etc)

Thank you and happy hunting adventurers!
    Sturmx likes this.