<Aradune> Looking for EU Raidguild..

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by VanBergh, May 16, 2020.

1. VanBergh New Member

HeY folks,

i am not a causal and also not a Hardcore. I played a lot of Everquest in the past 20 years on many diffrent Servers. (SolusekRo, P99, TAKP, Mangler TLP).

Considering a fresh Start on the Aradune Server, eventually Boxing Cleric/Chanter and looking for a EU Raiding Guild.
  2. Zinth Augur

a non-batphone guild that raids would be nice
  3. Rakete Lorekeeper

4. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

5. Kurway New Member

Batphone is not the only problem for those players Coka.
    If an Open World target is called and that they are online: they are supposed to drop anything they are doing to join the unscheduled OW raid (or just log out I guess) and some don't want to have to commit to that.

That's what I heard from several more casual EU players. Not sure how you can solve this though as I would also expect all my guildies to join if a race was called...
    CokaSZ likes this.
  6. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Yeah that is true, I would expect the same normally. I'm not the GM or whatever I don't make the rules, but I will say this.

Having two European guilds usually does not last long.
  7. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

I know several interested in EU guild raiding but dont want to join the other one.

Reasons:
    The other one is upto something like 200 members... they would rather play in a small close-knit guild to get through the content, rather then a small cog in a massive machine.
    Challenging content, not interested in doing the roflstomp raids with 72, at least making it a worthy challenge.
  8. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

200 people on a Discord doesn't equate to 200 members on Server launch.

There is no 'challenging' content until you get to Omens of War and even then it's having enough brain cells to click your mask when GINA/Audio Trigger tells you to. Doing Vox or Naggy with 20 toons isn't challenging either it's just adding minutes to your raid time.

But of course Rampage isn't for everyone, no matter what you do there is always someone who has different needs.

Best of luck if you get it up and running.
  9. Karanthal Augur

New TLPs can generally support 2-3 euro guilds for how long is anyones guess. Phinny had 3 until TSS, Agnarr on the other hand only 1 made it to PoP. Most people realise than eventually only 1 will survive, but that could be 2-3 years down the line.