Where to buy the clicky teleport placeable items for my guild hall?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Amtwo, May 19, 2020.

1. Amtwo New Member

My former guild had several clickable placeable items that ported to a few zones (like the new Frontier Mountains). Where do I find such things? Do they come with a Marketplace package? What DOES COME with the various guild packages? Why is there no information about what you get?! Why make it a mystery?! Maybe I need a different game that actually answers questions in it literature.

I am still stunned and amazed at how information constipation plagues this game. Dark Paw...you have a lot of holes you should be filling.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

A bunch of those clicky teleport items came as rewards for buying premium editions of the expansion that the zone was included in.
    PCSS and Yinla like this.
  3. lockjaws Augur

They need to be put on the market place when the next expansion comes out.
    PCSS and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

What you see is what you get. You buy a guild hall, you get a guild hall, that's it. They aren't secretly giving you more things than they list.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, those items are no longer available for purchase for the most part. The different "Crates" have several port items in them and those usually pop back in the marketplace every now and then. The ports that came from the premium expansions (like the new FM port) are no longer available. They recently started adding the "Revival" packs from old expansions so maybe they will make it to the marketplace one day but probably not anytime soon.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No mystery at all. The info is out there.

You can find the info by clicking on the picture of the Guild Hall or item in the marketplace or Sunrise Hills vendor and if that is not enough description or info then google it. Many players have devoted many hours to complying all this information you will find.

Other information you learn as you play. Just like the fact that port clicks are only available thru expansion purchases or crates during special sales. Or special mounts might be expansion, LON, Baz or Prize packs, quested etc.

You won't know it all when you first start but over time you will get the gist of it all and can then locate the info you want.
  7. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

DB offer previous xpacs with the goods for sale in the Marketplace you'll make money!
  8. Conq Augur

Those placeable items end up in your /claim window and are in stacks of 999. They're lore, but if you know someone who has one, anyone can place one in any Guild Hall. I've been asked and have placed all of them in others' guild halls before. One can /claim across servers as well, so the possibilities are near (999) endless!
    Conq
    svann likes this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why would people buy the premium expansion bundles if they can just wait and pick and chose what they want from them at a later date?
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok so how many of us bought the recent "Veil of Alaris Collector's package" that was just in the marketplace? This was what everyone always asks for - the collectors edition so we can get those missed items.

Too bad it was priced at $79.99 - way more that the original release.

I would have bought it for $50. But not $80.
    PCSS and lockjaws like this.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

At first I was, "Yeah, cool, VoA in the marketplace."
    Then I looked at the price tag, and was "Nope."
  12. Zamiam Augur

same I would of purchased it , if it had been for 40 to 50 bucks but 80 way to steep especially sense the original expansion was only 35 bucks .. I hope they reduce the price in future expansion packages from past expansions ..

not sure who would pay 80 bucks for it ... now if it was CoTF and had the bee hive house then yes I could see paying 75 to 80 for that .. :p