Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yerm Augur

3/10 keep going though
  2. Prisoner Journeyman

So i didnt do enough in Brants opinion to warrant a medal when AHR died? Good thing you're a random nobody that controls nothing so your opinion is worthless chief.

Korrupt, Wielder of the Soul Leech and Soon to be Knight of The 50th Season
    SELOS CHAMPION
    [IMG]
  3. ThenaEQ Augur

Brant you're a 350 lb boomer LOL
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  4. ThenaEQ Augur

unsure of the personal attacks against me also. I included you in a group where everyone besides me hated you to get you some krono and you wound up robbing us, so live and learn i guess.
  5. KronoDuster New Member

I think if you compare the amount of work to the amount of Krono you'll find there was a lot left on the table
    NotGrisvok, Prisoner and ThenaEQ like this.
  6. yerm Augur

...why did you make a new forum account to say this?
  7. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Incredibles 2, Finding nemo, or Austin Powers?

Wouldn't world first on TLP be kind of redundant, since its already been done on live servers many years back, and many times over on previous TLPs. World first would be something not already done before in new content.
  8. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  9. KnightofTruth Journeyman

You're such a loser it's honestly sad :p

the real winners stay behind the scenes nerd
    Zithax likes this.
  10. Prisoner Journeyman

He and others attack Tikkle which tells you everything about the kind of person they are. Tikkle is someone who has always been funny and chill and doing things to make things lighter around our community.

My little brother died the week after Selos release and hes trying to rub in the fact i couldnt play which means he has some serious issues and is just a bad person in general.

Korrupt, Wielder of the Soul Leech and Soon to be Knight of The 50th Season
    SELOS CHAMPION
    [IMG]
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

</3
  12. yerm Augur

Who were you?
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

This thread is going nowhere fast, I am going to lock it while I decide whether it is worth cleaning up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.