Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prisoner Journeyman

Correct and planned the strategy as well as one of the permanent lead council members, theres a nice huge thread on FoH if youd like to read into more detail.

Now lets get to the community building, not another of our easy wins against fake new guilds please.

Korrupt - Wielder of the Soul Leech and Soon to be Knight of The 50th Season

[IMG]
  2. Overcast451 Augur

That is pretty accurate though. It's a legit part of my guild selection now. Watch for guilds selling LR and such - avoid them like the plague.

I'm not playing EQ to make money. I have a far more efficient means for that - it's called a job :)
    Draconum and Kutsuu like this.
  3. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

What is a FoH, and why do you guys rap about Dima still? Like a group of bandaids following Motley Crue in the 80's.
  4. Prisoner Journeyman

Think youre confused, no one talks about Dima at all ever. Maybe on Phinigel years ago when we were raiding there and dominating? Our fans are always so confused and wrong, its hilarious for people who like us so much to be so wrong.

[IMG]
  5. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

Atobishi was mentioned is he not the leader of Citizen/OGC i know i may have the name spelled wrong but its hard to understand the gibberish in those video's. And i know how you guys swing from his wanna be Russian Oligarchy stones.
  6. Prisoner Journeyman

Atabishi is now a friend of TL same as Dima, Grisvok Cupie and Drillisen approached the council so if youre asking if they are approved they sure are.

Also we dont judge on nationality, as an immigrant myself it appalls me. We welcome Russians or deerkin, forestkin and anyone who loves anything. Its 2020 lets build this community guys.

[IMG]
    NotGrisvok likes this.
  7. Imarabbit Journeyman

I plan to break my own personal record for cocaine usage.
    Zithax, Prisoner and WaitingforMoreEQ like this.
  8. sumnayin Augur

No, not at all. I build communities outside of the internet. I don't need online friends.
  9. urbanbo70 Elder

Bro, once I hit all my server firsts, my name will go down in infamy and will be remembered for at least 20 years from now. My guild was the first to take down Dvinn back in '99 and we still get together at least once a year to celebrate at Chucky Cheese. I plan on listing it on my Tinder, it will be glorious!
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Interesting cause i don't remember you being there for anything
  11. That0neguy Augur

I think he played a minor role in it. Can't say I recall seeing a whole lot of leadership from Korrupt in the first AHR kill push. Drill was the only thing good in that officer core.

Also, a records website for EQ? Clear times and records are something for when you have no real competition on the server.

Lastly, what exactly did you "Win" on selo? The guild collapsed after 6 months and forced anyone still playing to join Faceless who is still going strong.
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  12. Gemstoner Elder

Cabdru #1 Errything, ya'll too late.
    jeskola, yerm and Prisoner like this.
  13. Prisoner Journeyman

Ahh the old you gotta play forever on the server or you arent #1 argument. Guilds must feel real strong having to be #1 only when there is no competition, thats the real sign of a champion.

Like I said there is a huge thread this has already been discussed. You people have no idea how much work went into that release.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I didn't ask you if you helped plan. I said i don't remember you being there. What was your toons name on Selo again?
  15. Prisoner Journeyman

You said i wasnt there for anything. I link the thread page talking about me doing keys for 12 hours straight and being the strategist and now you need more info? What if i did absolutely nothing, who cares lol youre brain damaged.

Can we get back to discussing community building now?

[IMG]
  16. Protagonist Tank

I want to roleplay about being a famous internet elf too.
  17. jeskola pheerie

18. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

So if Amtrak was the 95-96 Bulls you're the water boy

What i meant by anything was in my first post. I just find it funny that you're rocking that "sig" like you played on Selo.

Nah i wanna talk .

Cupie you're a weeb that looks like he hasn't showered in a week
    Tikkle you s-s-s-stutter when you "freestyle rap"
    Yerm you're old
    Korrupt gonna quit in the first 2 weeks of the server again.
  19. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    Zithax likes this.
  20. Kutsuu Augur

Start with some hints about your credentials and make a few name drops, but don't be too specific. You'll encounter haters, but just imagine you're born of royal blood and they are commoners when you interact with them and everything will work out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.