Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prisoner Journeyman

Hi community, its great to be doing another set of the TLP with this great community. For funsies what world firsts or world records are going to be broken on Aradune this time?

Korrupt, Wielder of the Soul Leech and Soon to be Knight of The 50th Season

[IMG]
    Zithax likes this.
  2. Prisoner Journeyman

Lets keep the trolling out of community threads, id like to hear predictions for run on world records.
    Creedmonk and Bobbybick like this.
  3. Pawtato Augur

You know I’m taking that name right?
  4. Relentless Insomnia

I wasn't trolling.
  5. Tuco Augur

World record # of people inappropriately banned.

World record # of people appropriately banned, but complaining they are were just playing with their wife and kid for thirty hours straight at giant hill.
  6. Prisoner Journeyman

You are just one in a long line of stalkers & fans i have had over the many years of gaming and i would be honored to let you have Korrupt as a name. I was probably going to use a Corona name, they were so hot in Path of Exile last league.

Korrupt aka Ronna Veerus

[IMG]
  7. Beep Elder

World First botter banned? Maybe. I'm pretty sure the written 1st warning will straighten them out.
    Ayoheee likes this.
  8. ThenaEQ Augur

iM TaKiNg YeR NaMe
  9. That0neguy Augur

A monk will be able to pull Koi to the entrance of NToV without dying 5 seconds into the pull.

Record number of N bombs dropped in discord when someones plan doesn't go well.

Quickest guild leadership implosion followed by RMT of all characters
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  10. ThenaEQ Augur

which one r u trying for this server
  11. KnightofTruth Journeyman

Pretty sure no one cares about "World Firsts" in a 21 year old game anymore. Korrupt, you are laughable. Get a life bud.
  12. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

Our plan is to down naggy within 24hours.
  13. yerm Augur

Lots of people care about accomplishments even in an old game, as opposed to the nobody who cares about your posts. Go read a book.
    WaitingforMoreEQ and Althrax like this.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Fastest sleeper woke, when someone using programs bypass the keying and warp hacks the event, 20 min after launch.
  15. sumnayin Augur

unattended gameplay 1st offense is a suspension, learn to read
  16. Prisoner Journeyman

[IMG]

:p:rolleyes::cool:

Korrupt - Wielder of the Soul Leech and Soon to be Knight of The 50th Season

[IMG]
  17. sumnayin Augur

"lots"....lol.
  18. Prisoner Journeyman

Dont want to ruin a surprise but our GM Grisvok is working on a records website for EQ and maybe evn having a GDQ entry. Big moves coming this year, EQ is going to be thrust into the spotlights.

Question is do you want to be an integral part of the community were building? Lets talk about how we can improve EQ community on Aradune and leave the past in the past brothers.

Korrupt - Wielder of the Soul Leech and Soon to be Knight of The 50th Season

[IMG]
  19. Meredyth Augur

Uh oh Prisoner - you let the cat out of the bag. Better watch out for the anti-escape bubbles!

Bonus points if someone gets the reference.
  20. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Sir did you even play on Selo during Launch?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.