Lets make with the new servers already...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, May 12, 2020.

1. wade_watts Augur

Still 2 weeks to go after we are already delayed since March?.. Come on DPG, give us a quarantine miracle and lets release these baby's this Friday instead.
    MaestroM and Cohhfarmage like this.
  2. Tidwaller New Member

2nd, and completely agree. We need these NOW!
  3. Xeris Augur

By what logic did you arrive at "delayed since March?" They never said the new tlp were launching in March

In fact they're coming out earlier than expected.
    Yinla and Skuz like this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Probably the typical anniversary timeframe.
    Forsaken likes this.
  5. Tidwaller New Member

Who cares, the point is they should just release them this Friday.
  6. wade_watts Augur

7. lockjaws Augur

I'm just hoping that, with removing some of the servers via merging, they find a way to reduce lag on existing servers. 5-10 second delays on bazaar searching, tells, chats, etc is pretty unacceptable.
    Forsaken likes this.
  8. sumnayin Augur

People make up their own realities. It is easier to make up your own reality than to think and understand actual reality.
  9. Machen New Member

I don't think it works that way.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Gemstoner Elder

Yeah its probably sad, but I do the math every morning ... 17 days, 16 days, 15 days (that's 2 weeks and 1 day, getting close!!) :)
  11. Tidwaller New Member

lets get it going already
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

We have things to do before we can launch them.

Doing our best.

One of the things we need to do before we can launch the new servers is this.

That's when everything will be completed and the earliest date we can push them out.
    Mashef likes this.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

I just heard that the new servers launch tomorrow. Solely based on this post.
    Poops_McGilicudy likes this.
  14. wade_watts Augur

@dev's any update? I heard we were launching sooner now due to the number of 'winners' swarming the forums and negatively commenting on the incredibly well thought out and articulated posts like this one.
  15. TLP Addict Augur

I'm fine with opening the new servers ASAP as long as we can have GoD on Mangler as well :p
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

Why would they bother? It's a ridiculous suggestion.
    Dythan likes this.
  17. Draconum Elder

And who said trolls only live under bridges collecting tolls?

They appear on these forums daily!
  18. Terranos Elder

Launching the servers before the Memorial weekend bonus xp would hurt xp pot sales therefore is highly unlikely to happen
  19. sumnayin Augur

Will be fun to see how that plays out.
  20. Yarteb Elder

Working "as intended". 5/27 is go time.