Common Conversion Until it Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hegsheoshed, May 13, 2020.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

I've been holding back on doing common conversions. I had to come up with a method where I could track every step and follow the count as it goes down on the Stats tab and have a visual confirmation via screenshots of the agents on the Agents tab, scrolling down and having the agent that was at the bottom of the list and continuing off screen at the top and just keep scrolling them up and capturing them all that way.

When you do the Common Conversion on the quest tab there is nothing that shows you have agents out on missions the screen shots of the Agents tab is good to get when it starts changing substantially. Add the agents for the conversion starting with the ones that have the most extras and trying to be consistent by using 1 agent from sets where there are 5 or 4 or 3, sometimes the conversion where there are 6 and using 3 from that one. Screenshots of those missions and the agents selected including the agent line up with the remaining numbers below. The confirmation button with the agents listed

The Agents tab showing the questing agents and the tab after the claim button showing the questing agents and showing the conversion agents in the ready state. Screenshot the stats tab at the end to watch the count and see it properly increment down by 2 on the agents count.

Zoning after each conversion. Doing it on a few of the accounts with HUGE SUCCESS and then. Zoning after doing one, no missed screenshots and the previous conversion was still waiting to be completed. The count on the stats tab at 211 agents instead of 208. So stopped there on that account. No touching. Yeah sure it's a bug in my favor but arggh?!?!?
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

Whoops I meant it was showing 209 instead of 208.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Can't quite follow what the progression is here. There are 2 different issues in Overseer that are already reported and being worked on, one which is on test server this month.

1. Active Quests are lost when zoning or changing characters.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...5-12-2020-patch-notes-and-discussions.266152/
    2. The Select Agent quest slots (and accordingly the Stats tab) is showing more agents than actually owned of that particular one (you own 1x and it can show 3x or you can own 2x and it shows 4x or 5x).
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...many-agents-post-conversion-disappear.265863/
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Or you hit a critical success on conversion. Critical success on conversion will save one or two agents from being retired. You can run a conversion and end up only losing two agents instead of three. That is expected.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

This was a repeat of the conversion I had already done. I zoned and it was back on the active quests tab, all 3 agents were still in the Agents tab and conversion window count. I did get a few critical success conversions though and it is a nice thing to see. Adding syncing the clock with a time server before doing conversions. I remember having something that would sync the clock automatically in Win2K but can't recall what that was.

Not seeing Success or Critical Success messages in the log which would be nice. Don't need the rewards like the trade skill items listed in the log though.

And you meant to say that you can run a conversion and get a critical success and only lose one agent. I'll keep my eyes open for one where you lose two.