Achievement request (Heroes Forge)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hekaton, May 15, 2020.

1. Hekaton Augur

I know this is low on the totem pole of requests but is there anyway that current or maybe just future heroes forge sets could be flagged as an achievement for their second form. Such as i wear chain HF but i like the plate look. The sets themselves say they can be worn by plate or chain classes....is there anyway to make the achievement work this way?

also Arx Mentis HF achievement WRU?
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I'm a plate guy too. This would be nice.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It would be nice if robe counted as chest, arms and wrist for cloth. Especially as Ngreth has priced it with this in mind when doing overseer.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I'm not sure what you're asking.

You can get all the achievements for any HF set as any class, they just don't show up on your achievement list until you actually get them.

Need to get basic all/all armor from newbie vendor, like cloth.
  5. Hekaton Augur

I'm a shaman so all the heroes forge achievments show for equipping a chain set. I usually go for the plate look so im just asking if the achievment could get flagged for equipping either a plate or chain set.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

That's what I'm saying. It already does. You just have to equip it and you'll get the achievement pop up. It doesn't display as an achievement uncompleted.

Unless something has changed. The achievement point obsessed people will get every single heritage crate HF stuff, for example, equip it, get the achievement, then unattune and hand back to people.Unless I'm missing something.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That's only for the Heritage Crate sets. I have plenty of the in game Plate sets but not a single Achieve for any of those.