Any early morning players out there for Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CyryllisFenninRo, May 15, 2020.

1. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

I haven't seen much regarding early hour guilds. Almost every single guild wants to raid at 8pm EST.

Where are the other 2nd/3rd shift workers? Would be interested in at least forming a leveling guild for those of us who are wanting to play off hours.

Anyone else planning to be around mostly like 7am EST to noon or so?
  2. sumnayin Augur

EU guilds, Australian guilds. Most Americans work during the day and play at night. Most people on the planet work during the day and play at night.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't think you will see any AU guilds, there were never many to begin with & in the past 10 years they have plummeted in numbers, there may be one or two AU guilds in EQ total left.

There will likely be a couple of EU guilds though, they may be your best shot their raids once they are in a steady rotation will likely be somewhere around 1pm EST to 5pm EST & certainly early on will have some daytime raiders so will even have some frequent but ad hoc / unscheduled / opportunistic / "bat-phone" raids going on in the morning EST.
  4. Yarteb Elder

Maybe not full Aussie guilds but there will be Aussie and Asian players, plus the late night crews from other areas.