Not A Bug Cast spells not causing procs.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kurage_of_Luclin, May 6, 2020.

1. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

So is there any way to add either a spell or regular skill attacks also, so that they trigger either skill procs and bow procs or spell procs? There is really only one class that is primarily bow during raid events. And since arrows now break root, there's no reason that these should not proc either sympathetic or skill aug procs.

Also regular bowing does not trigger any of the assaulting proc augs.

An easy fix to would be to make it so archery skill attacks may cause assaulting type 18 and 19 augs to proc.
  2. Derka Power Ranger

I don't have the new type 19 yet so can't verify that but just shot a test dummy for a minute and saw Burst of Flames VIII(Blazing Euphoria Assaulting Fire) proc and Surge of Ice I(Rallos Zek Acolytes Assaulting Ice). They are definitely working on regular /autofire.
    Sancus and Duder like this.
  3. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

I've parsed them before and they did not work. If you say they parsed for you ill test them again, but I am 100% sure they did not work when I tested them. I have them all so will swap them out even to see if there is any difference between the old and new ones.
  4. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Ok I did test them again using the bow of the destroyer with no other procs on it.

Regular bowing did trigger the assaulting aug procs, but they did not proc very often in a minute even if at all.

Using full burns and Imbued ferocity, I got on average about 1/200 shot to proc ratio. with either Surge of Ice II or Burst of Flames VIII. So, it appears that imbued ferocity has no affect on their proc rate.

With that proc rate being so low I may have never gotten a proc in my previous tests just due to bad luck .