Test Update 05/12/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 12, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. dibdare New Member

is there a trick to the new command /usurp i tried it and it didnt make me leader my guild leader hasnt loged in since 2015 im a sr officer no one higher ranked there is about 20 sr officers does that matter char name is dragonkaster curent leaders name in punridor guild name is death army
  3. niente Developer

Looking into this
  4. menown Augur

Found a bug:

Ilsaria's Swift Decay [49219]
    Necromancer (104)
    Slot 1: Cast Highest Rank Spell Known: Livianus' Decay
    Slot 2: Cast Highest Rank Spell Known: Ilsaria's Swift Sickness
    Slot 3: Decrease Current Hit Points by 1 per tick

Mourgis' Swift Decay [58145]
    Necromancer (110)
    Slot 1: Cast Highest Rank Spell Known: Mourgis' Decay
    Slot 2: Cast Highest Rank Spell Known: Hoshkar's Swift Sickness
    Slot 3: Decrease Current Hit Points by 1 per tick

Both of these earlier combo DoT spells no longer work as intended. Only the first DoT lands. The second DoT is now blocked by the first DoT. A possible solution is to swap the Eranon's Decay disease line with the Grip of Mori disease line. Another solution would be to have the combo DoTs cast both Eranon's Decay and Grip of Mori disease lines, taking out the Swift Sickness. I always found it strange to have a 3 tick DoT combined with a Dot that lasts over 1.5 minutes (focused).
    xaga and Sancus like this.
  5. Tarsq New Member

Corpses that were rezzed yesterday And disappeared have reappeared and can be rezzed again for extra xp.

Was a lot of corpses in Guild lobby.
  6. Help02 New Member

Test is Down!
  7. Help02 New Member

This must be Holiday, Test still Down not Locked.
  8. Rendz New Member

Overseer is no longer granting a random common agent on critical success - said it did, but did not. Happened both times I had a critical success.
    dreadlord likes this.
  9. klanderso Developer

What was your character's name and the approximate time?
  10. Aristo Developer

Should be able to have a fix ready for next week, but there will be weird interactions with timers 5 and/or 6 until the rest of the DoTs are consolidated. Thanks for catching this.
  11. Kaosmos Lorekeeper

I play on Miragul so lvl cap is currently 100.

I logged onto test to parse merc changes. Small sample size but didn't notice much change in dps for tank or rogue merc.

I did notice that the warrior mercs haste was showing 0% while the rogue showed 100%, both buffless.

I thought maybe was a bug so thgt I would post it here.

Logged back onto live and saw they show same thing though, is this working as intended?
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No. Not a bug. the change was only at the high end level 111+
  13. Truthfire Lorekeeper

- Irae for revamped Necro spells were not updated to be in line with new DoT base damage. This reduces the value of revamped DoT Iraes from a standard ~10% extra damage to ~4.5%.

- Documentation(?): the Corath Venom line appears to have had had its decaying damage component removed - this wasn't in the notes.
  14. Drakah UI Designer

Don't forget about "Misty Acorn"
    I had done a /bug many weeks ago but did not notice any action on it.

The "Misty Acorn" items, now used in the ToV tradeskills for food, is highly popular mainly because it is insanely hard to forage, so people are just in zone trying to forage these. Can we increase the forage rate? On average, it is 1 acorn every 3 hours, same as the Coarse Salt is 1 every 3 hours, very painful.

But that isn't the real issue.... you CAN find these on the floor if you look hard enough once you know what you are looking for. I found out that the acorn on the ground looks like a really really really bad tiny green patchy square, does not look like a acorn or anything related and has no height, it is just a mini green razorblade. Can you change this to something more distinguishable? Also the main issue is I find a ton of these are stuck just under the ground that you cannot find these unless you stumble upon one that has a little bit peaking threw the ground that you can click. Please check why the Z axis is sticking them too far under the ground.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Rolaque, Yinla, Mithra and 1 other person like this.
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

This sounds like a good post for the bug section as it is an existing issue not related to this patch
  16. Drakah UI Designer

I saw "new bugs only" and thought they went here. I will post it there, thanks.
  17. Wulfhere Augur

Play Misty For Me
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not getting enough 6 hour quests to do 2 rotations in 12 hours, therefore cannot hit the max of 10 unless you spend cash.

I asume this is a bug and we are not supposed to need to spend cash to reach the max.
  19. Wulfhere Augur

I doubt it even though I've hit that situation on many days. Not because the quests aren't offered but because the ideal agents are incapacitated. I think it's part of the Overseer game play to manage your active agents vs the quests.

Recover agents means doing 3, 6, and 12hr recovery tasks and banking the reward until you need it. Keep 2+ high usage (non iconic) agents in your stable. Wait the under 3 hours for the quest rotation and other strategies.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I don't think the max was something you are expected to hit all the time but was put in place because they don't want you doing every mission every rotation.