Night vision

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moforyguy12345, May 13, 2020.

1. Moforyguy12345 Augur

I have been playing TLP and p99 off and on now and the main thing I wish TLP had that I don't think is such a big deal is NIGHT SIGHT. Why did it need to be changed? It was a fun addition to certain races if you chose to play them.
  2. Minpire Augur

what you talking about ? last i checked my human monk was blind as at night on TLP
  3. Protagonist Tank

Human vision is still worse than the others, but it's SIGNIFICANTLY better than it was in classic.

That said, wanting it to be that bad again is just nostalgiabaiting. Suffering isn't a super power.
  4. sumnayin Augur

tbh the only 2 things I hated about p99 Green were the boats and the super slow exp...everything else was fine as far as nostalgia goes. Races should be distinct and have pros/cons outside of how "glamour" looks on them compared to others.
  5. Protagonist Tank

Then turn your gamma all the way down, put on your wizard robe and hat, and roleplay away. It's still not a good gameplay mechanic.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

Please...we all know if you were Human in classic EQ all you do is turn up the Gamma and Brightness and BAM, NIGHT VISION.
  7. Moforyguy12345 Augur

I pretty much play p99 for the long run experience since I don't like going past Velious and I play TLP for the short thrill. I am hoping Aradune is a better experience than Mangler with GM's but am afraid people will get boxers mixed with botters and have to deal with lots of false reports.
  8. Arclyte Augur

the true test of a man back in the day was trying to run through blackburrow at night with a lvl 1 barbarian
  9. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

That dreadlands tunnel in kunark otw to recover a corpse in KC. If you did find your way through, then you had to pray Gore wasn't up.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just wear your sunglasses.
  11. Yarteb Elder

"I wear my sunglasses at night
    So I can so I can
    Keep track of the visions in my eyes..."

(You all wanted to sing along, you know you did)
  12. Meredyth Augur

Bloodninja, is that you?
  13. Dailor Augur

This is awesome. I love it.
    [IMG]
    Protagonist and Minpire like this.
  14. Meredyth Augur

When did they make Shadowed Man a playable race and where do I sign up?
  15. Minpire Augur

LOL

+1 :p:p:p lmao