Covid-19 boredom, suggest release of the new servers 5/15/2020

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tidwaller, May 12, 2020.

1. Tidwaller New Member

C'mon guys and gals, lets get this ball rolling. No reason to wait another 16 days for release, lets just get it going now. It is the perfect time to launch now. Post here to vote for early release. There should be no reason for them not to, they've launched servers many times before. Wait too long and the interest will wither away. I'm ready to see a new server with tons of new faces(and some old) to level up with.
  2. Minpire Augur

LOL, i know how u feel, im like scrambling to find games to kill time , everyday im researching more and more about the classes ima play/box, etc i could prob write a guide now on Monk, Shaman, and bard with 2019/2020 info i have gathered waitting since they announced changes a week back or so.
  3. Hinastorm86 Augur

Lol, and I could probably write a hilariously sad guide on the struggles of a most decidedly not tech savvy person learning eyesboxer.

My god what a struggle. I'm sure it took me 30 hours to do what it would take people 1.
  4. Tidwaller New Member

5. Machen New Member

Try the handy wizard, and ignore all wow references.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No reason at all except they won't be ready until then.
  7. Tidwaller New Member

@Skuz, they won't be ready until then? how do you figure, it's not something they have to "get ready". It's a copy/paste scenario if you think about it. This shouldn't take a specific amount of time.
  8. Tidwaller New Member

seriously, it's been done many times over the past 21 years
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

We had a global pandemic every one of those 21 years?

Every year we had 2 new TLP with Truebox & GM enforcement involved?

I learn something new every day here, I could've sworn this was my first ever lockdown.
  10. Tidwaller New Member

it's a server, with all the data already needed to start a server, as they wish. Doesn't matter if it's a lockdown or any other day. GM's (all 4 of them) can work from home, so yeah, i guess you can learn something new everyday.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If you say so, I guess you clearly know more than Darkpaw about how to launch one of their TLP, maybe you should be on staff?
  12. Tidwaller New Member

After reading through just a few of your posts, it seems you like to argue everyone's thoughts or opinions, maybe i'm wrong. All i'm asking is they release the servers early, not really sure why this would be so hard to do. Now is the perfect time. Maybe i'm wrong, but i think they should. I guess you think otherwise, and that's fine.
  13. Tidwaller New Member

I sure wouldn't mind being a part of the staff, just to be clear.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Well, I freely admit I like to have discussions, sometimes I agree with people & sometimes I don't, that's all part and parcel of interacting with human beings I would say.

Your request has been repeated a lot over the past 8-9 weeks by other posters, most of them figured launching a server was as easy as falling off a log or sentiments similar to that despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I am certain the devs have done their best, though I realise that for bored people at home who are not willing to wait their best is simply not good enough, this is a pity.

Prior to the date being announced I would just post the following quote to many of these requests.

Prathun likes this.
  15. Tidwaller New Member

Well put sir, lets wait and see and for some, hope for the best.
    Skuz likes this.