Spell research table

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Spiritwarrior, May 10, 2020.

1. Spiritwarrior Monk - KoSB - Bertox

Wondering why there is a trade still container for everything for the guild hall but there is no spell research table for guild hall or in the neighborhood.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Because the customizable guild halls existed before the spell research table was a thing . . . it has been asked for before (and no harm asking again). I imagine it will happen eventually.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

There is a Spell Research Table available for Guild Halls. Varlad Rahnta sells it in Sunrise Hills.

It's not a normal Guild Hall tradeskill container though, so you'll have to put plat in escrow once placed. But you can definitely place it in a guild hall. I have one in mine personal one.

The Spell Research Table was added later and only as a normal placeable container in plots/houses … and guild halls. There is not a corresponding version for just guild halls.
    Fenthen, Axxius and Winnowyl like this.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

The unfortunate thing is that there's a limit of 1 in the guild hall. >.<
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It's one of those small task that takes more time than it should, so just keeps "falling" I'll make a ticket, but still can;t give an ETA. A ticket makes it more likely, but still not a grantee.
    Fenthen, Szilent, Jhenna_BB and 2 others like this.
  6. Hayzeus Augur

Hey Ngreth, while you're nearby this thread that's connected to housing, can you answer a question that many housing people in the game want to know...

Does DPG ever intend to properly work on housing zones ever again? I don't mean one item here or there to add a single trade skill container. I mean a real update. People have been asking for increases in the number of items per house/guild plot, and there have been multiple annoying threads repeatedly asking if housing will ever see love.

If DPG would just come out once and maybe say ONE thing official about your intent for Housing's Future... that would really be appreciated by many housing experts here.

Can you update us? *Will* you update us?

Any info is appreciated.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have no information and no official word to give.
    "Never" is a word that doesn't work with the fluid nature of development.
    "Any Chance" is just as bad. There is almost never a correct answer. The strictly correct answer is "yes" but that doesn't mean it will happen or happen soon, just that yes it is within the realm of possibility, so there is "a chance" with fits within the super-set of "any chance".
    Rolaque, Skuz, Elyssanda and 2 others like this.
  8. Spiritwarrior Monk - KoSB - Bertox

I just thought it was odd as there is a alchemy table, a fly making bench and a fletching table, even an ice cream churn and poison crafting table.
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

There is a spell crafting table place-able in guild halls.