Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hegsheoshed, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Diani Augur

On my main account this just was possible:
    Diani (AB server)
    Agents tab shows 1x Elia
    Selecting agents shows 2x Elia
    Made 2 quests directly after eachother:
    Does this look infected (Usbak, Equestrielle, Dabner, Elia)
    Gathering Ghosts (Elia, Worg, Guard)

stats tab says 147 agents 131 available, 15 questing and 3 incapacitated
    klanderso likes this.
  2. klanderso Developer

Thanks for the additional info folks, I'll be working on this one.
  3. Baldur Augur

I've had this happen when an agent comes out of incapacitation, the interface thinks I have more agents than I really do. In my case it showed 2 agents when I only had 1 of the agent.

I reported it here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...s-incapacitated-until-i-click-on-them.265474/

So they could be related.
  4. klanderso Developer

I've adjusted a couple things when displaying available agents in quest slots so this should no longer be an issue after the next monthly update.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

I look forward to the patch. I just had it happen on one of my silver accounts that I use to check stuff before I do it on my all access accounts. I had 4 showing in the stack on the conversion page for the Werewolf Gypsy and it turns out there were only 2 on the agents tab. Since I only take screenshots of the tabs it was easy to not notice the discrepancy between the two tabs. I now have no Werewolf Gypsy on that account so I'll be looking forward to replacing him with the shorter duration Recruit quests. A little different from losing them when the counts match on both tabs.

I did have a few instances on this account where the Agents tab showing the agents out questing and then claiming the reward and then checking the agents tab again where I would barely see the Agents showing ready before they were removed and the tab would clear them before I could even get a screenshot. They should keep showing there at Ready until I close the Overseer window and be gone when I re open the window. Only on this account has it been doing that.

/mourn Werewolf Gypsy until I get another on that silver account.

Holding off conversions for a few days.