Rizlona or Aradune (longterm)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maehix, May 9, 2020.

1. Vicus Augur

Those 2 guilds will be having a blast (there are 5-6 that I know of btw). Embracing Everquest for what it is, not some cloudy reflection of what it use to be that is unattainable.
    code-zero, Alakshak, Seinna and 4 others like this.
  2. TheDohn Augur

I agreed. All 6 people in all 2 guilds will be having fun. If you enjoy EQ as a single player environment, it's not hard to find a server to have fun on.
  3. Vicus Augur

62 individual REAL people in our guild (shooting for 70-75 before launch). I have spoken to every one of them. Most of them will be 2-6 boxing and we will be split raiding . Our discord is packed with people talking daily. People have been waiting for this server...MANY people...so keep up the delusion. Aradune will have more people then Rizlona for now, but Rizlona will be more then fine. Don't have to bash one with baseless facts just to solidify your decision to play on Aradune.
    Thewiz and Kobra like this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

You sound like a blast to group with. For some reason all the live servers do fine without everyone 12-boxing.
  5. Seinna New Member

They're really trying hard its so hilarious how much people want to try to force you to play how they want.
    Thewiz and Vicus like this.
  6. Templora New Member

I dont get why ARADUNE - do people forget how hard it is to get your epics, how boring it is to farm for rare drops hours on end etc.. Live servers have this service of boxing groups that do all this for you for krono - use your time to play the game not sit for hours looking for a group - hours camping for a drop spot then coming out short and doing it all again. No thank you Rizlona is the greatest server idea yet and it will be the best live server in the end.
  7. Alakshak Journeyman

I wish the entirety of Aradune good luck. I hope everyone has fun and accomplishes what they set out to do. That said..

I have done the Truebox thing long enough. It doesn't keep people from doing 18+ mans, it doesn't automatically make grouping better, and the attitude I've gotten when actually trueboxing from mouth breathing purists is far worse than any boxer I've interacted with. I'll be over here on Rizlona enjoying my time spent playing EQ because I can choose to play how I want, when I want.
  8. sumnayin Augur

Because it really isn't hard to get your epics. On Coirnav I had my mage epic week 1 on Kunark. On the 3rd week of Coirnav, my brother walked into PoFear, Broken Golem just sitting there, had his epic in less than a month on a server full of wizards talking about how hard their epic is. On Agnarr I got my epic in no time, the hardest part was getting people to come kill the dragon during Velious(when I started).
  9. Lacka Journeyman

Here the thing. The real “cheaters” are going to be on aradune. That’s where the Kronos are so that’s where they will be. If you think I’m making it up - just look at mangler.
    Foaming likes this.
  10. yerm Augur

aradune will have a much more active server. More people, more groups, more random grouping, more guilds recruiting, more community, more bots, more racing, even more bots, more economy, and especially more bots.
    Vicus, Foaming and Gremin like this.
  11. KnightofTruth Journeyman

you realize that, botting on a server where you can only play 2 characters is doing nothing? trust me, if they are enforcing the 2 character rule, rizlona will be the place to be for people who want to set themselves apart from the rest. Kinda hard with only 2 characters.
  12. Atradies New Member

13. yerm Augur

I'm sure everyone on the server will exclusively play 1-2 characters and there will be nobody sneaking in extra characters or using McQuaid2 or otherwise behaving improperly.
    Machen likes this.
  14. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Mage/Shaman duos. Sitting on Every named spawn point. I'm calling it now.
  15. Coppercoz Augur

Truebox is unnecessary on servers with AoC's and pickzones. I guess there used to be some tiny level of prestige that came with open world raid loot, pre-instanced raid zones. I don't get what truebox really brings to the table now. An active gm system would be far more effective at reducing the blatant bad actors.
  16. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

While I agree that aradune will be loaded with cheaters (like every single server), I do think that they will have a more social grouping scene and will at least be fairly populated through at least OoW
  17. Sollix Journeyman

Lotta salty Rizlona fanboys in here. Sorry people don't wanna play on a server that is made & safe to cheat on.

Only EmQue2 fans would wanna play on Rizlona so they can automate their 6 boxes and play safely.
    If thats your thing enjoy Rizlona. EQ is super hard to box, so I understand why some of you old "veterans" need some third party assistance to play the game. Lol
    Gio1999 likes this.
  18. Gio1999 Augur

As someone who helped a lot of wizards get their epics... you were like in a more hardcore guild with people willing to bat phone or your brother got very lucky.

Wizard epic isn't easy and that is a bottleneck.. so kindly shove off.
  19. Kanuvan Elder

people just dont get that you can accomplish your goals and be fulfilled without even coming close to ever obtaining epic, epic is just a novelty on a server that is meant to lose all of its player base as the worse and worse expansions roll out every three months and all that is left playing is krono farming bots....you can have your server post pop

ill get worn haste, ill amass plat, ill deck my character out in camped gear and that will be my fulfilling journey just like in every TLP before it and after it without needing any need for krono or bot armies to do the playing for me, want a epic get it in p99 where it actually means anything
  20. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Bet you weren't expecting this OP, were ya?