Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Waldagar, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Wulfhere Augur

Have you tried the power level method discussed earlier in this thread?

Either power level:

1. A lower level toon (who's evolving the Tear via XP) and gives the fragment loots to you. I think this is the better option because evolution XP is surely not wasted.

2. Or shroud yourself down to level 70 (for HP) and power level yourself with another toon that can swarm the camps. You can equip your Tear (put in bank beforehand) but it has a recommended level of 95 (yellowed), so I'm not sure the Tear will evolve in this case. Can someone test this theory and report back?

[IMG]
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Pillars task can be requested with two toons for sure, it may only take 1 to get them. It's been quite a while since I've done them but I use to run two toons through the quests and had no problems getting the tasks. At 115 any class should be able to steam roll the missions, the only one that will take some time is waiting for the named to proc his AE 3 times, all the rest you just need to kill trivial mobs. I only ran 3 of the 4 but that was years ago and the 4th one wasn't worth the hassle, it should be pretty easy now. Each quest gives 1 frag per person in the mission.

They won't make them tradeable, you would have people soloing the pillar tasks with 5 other toons in group and having all 6 fragments from each quest go to one toon.
  3. roth Augur

There are FIVE tasks in Pillars that can give the Fragments. Crisis of Faith is a “solo” task, not one of the four Word of ____ group tasks, but if you complete it within the time frame you get a fragment.

5 every 6 hours, per person in the group. That’s how I got my True Tears back in the day.
  4. svann Augur

Maybe this would be a good overseer reward
    lockjaws, Duder and RPoo like this.
  5. RPoo Augur

Only the devs know what they will and won't do. Let boxers solo it with others in group. More frags to go around the better.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Boxers can solo it with others in group already, that's what I did. I boxed them with 2 toons and filled out the group with others who needed before I did final hail. I don't think there was ever a mission that didn't get filled before the hail (usually I had more people wanting a TA than I had space).

Making them tradeable on the other hand is something that's been asked for many times over the years and I'm pretty sure it's been given a Not Happening designation from the devs. The example I gave about soloing and filling the group was just an example of how it could be abused. Instead of getting 4 fragments every 6 hours, players would be getting 24 fragments every 6 hours.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Angahran Augur

ROFLMAO! We get punished for leveling every single expansion that has a level increase.
    Our characters get, maybe, a 0.1% increase in 'power' while the things we are fighting get 1000000% increase.

There are tanks now with over 500k HP and the can get onerounded if they don't have an on the ball healer!

Sorry for the off topic post but that comment just made me laugh.
    lockjaws likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Easy fix, add Alarans to the next expansion. And use the portal in Shards Landing to go to and ice frozen PoMischief! Alarans used the portal to get to mischief and upset the balance and made it all cold!

They look cold enough to have brought all this ice!
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Won't happen:

10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

gitgud.com
  11. lockjaws Augur

This is sort of where I am as well, being punished for leveling. Adding current-gen Alarans would resolve this entire thing. Adding them to /overseer, or removing the stupid Trivial Loot Code, would also appease the players.
    Yinla and Winnowyl like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Here ??

https://gitgud.com/

I just had to laugh when I found the site actually existed.