Anyone will to share some non-meta but still good classic exp spots?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hinastorm86, May 9, 2020.

1. Gremin Augur

I would come up with gear list, and hunt those spots as they become xp.
  2. C3lowz Augur

Any place you can get a group at.
  3. Zinth Augur

well west karana, north karana, south karana (east usually pretty camped), Timorous Deep (forgot if it is classic or kunark but guess classic) Dagnors, Lavastorm, Gorge of King Xorbb, Lake Rathe is off the exp highway and not many go there, najena doesn't have a lot of mobs so doesn't take many people to saturate it, permafrost varies, sometimes very camped other times not, runnyeye might be less camped now with no foci on BAM, highkeep usually very camped
  4. Adonhiram Augur

Err guys... what do you mean by "meta"... ?

As I came back to EQ on Lockjaw in 2015, Almar advised me to go to OoT and especially undead island in my 15-20s, I didn't regret the advise, xp is awesome and I powerleveled later alts also at the spectre island in their 20s up to 30 iirc.
  5. Xhartor Augur

45+: Sword 2 in the Hole (or tower 2). Lots of rock golems, out of the way, and almost never camped.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Permafrost is somewhat underutilized. First, the run can suck unless you're a barbarian. You can get a bind at the wayfarer camp, though. Second, you often get big pulls. You see a mob, he looks alone, maybe one other mob, tag it... and next thing you know it's five. Also, there's a big discrepancy between the trash mob levels and the named levels. It's pretty darned hard to kill the level 27 Preacher when you are level 22 and can't stop him from healing. Overall, though, it's a good place 18-30.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Everfrost should have a connection to the far north side of North Karana. Change my mind.
    Chatoyan and Foaming like this.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Ditto and add more mobs and camps to all the karana zones.
  9. Jimmy2times Elder

Low IQ says the guy getting butt hurt on a forum... you clown.
  10. Templora New Member

Less crowded is the Odus path

Start in Erudin/Paniel/Qeynos
    Do Erudin postal quest till lvl 2 like 5 runs in a group - also nets you 30gold for starting equip
    Go to Panieel newbie zone first as there are insta spawns, spawns will spawn as fast as you kill them so doesn't matter how many people are there so your good to lvl 1-4 easy and fast - cloth and rusty weapon drops
    Hit toxxulia forest kobold and snake camps rocks you to lvl 10 - again many mobs
    Kerra island north west corner easy pulls will lvl 15

You golden from there. hope that helps.
  11. Bewts Augur

The world would be much better if all level 1-50 zones were opened up in all expansions.

Be a total new meta if that were the case and ya wouldn’t have to enjoy teh suhk of one of like 3 zones for 40+ worth actually being in.