Atrebe

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cadira, May 8, 2020.

1. Cadira Augur

So I was redoing eok missions for an alt and remembered a question I had a long time ago that I never had answered. Possibly cause I'm just oblivious.

At the end of the mission/raid, atrebe mentions how he "has all the power he needs" or whatever despite the fact that we beat the event, implicating that he'll be back to destroy us all at some point.

....so wtf is he? I don't remember any presence in Ros which is exactly where he should have been yeah? Anyone know whatever happened to that dude or what he accomplished?

Oh holy *esus he's responsible for restless ice!
    feeltheburn likes this.
  2. Szilent Augur

Has all the power he needs doesn't mean "to destroy us". Atrebe DGAF about Norrath. All his projects, despite their hella catastrophic by-blows, were only about surviving the slip of this mortal coil
  3. Cadira Augur

Gotta admit it's a strange way to leave off an expac, the bad guy getting away with plan despite it not having any affect on us though. Then never to hear from him again.
  4. Cadira Augur

But thanks for the info, really had no idea what Atrebe was actually going for I guess.
  5. Szilent Augur

You're not alone! I don't think anyone does, like specifically. He was just all about blasting his way through the 4th wall of EQ but anyone he may have kept in confidence regarding his goals would have gotten vaporized several times over.
    Cadira likes this.
  6. Zunnoab Augur

That's not the first time it's happened, if he comes back again later. It was six expansions between Omens of War and Seeds of Discord. The Combine story has many gaps too.

I don't remember if the Nedaria plot was resolved.

I wouldn't mind seeing the wayfarers again.