Far Left or Far Right? Confirmation needed

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Malhavok, May 8, 2020.

1. Malhavok New Member

Apologize if this is been officially stated before, but I cannot find an official answer and was hoping for someone to point me in the right direction.

On May 27th, two new TLP's will be released...Aradune and Rizlona.

From what I understand
    Ardune is a truebox server, meaning that if you do box characters, you can only box from different PC's (like many of the TLPs). From what I read, its also limited to 2 characters and will be enforced by a dedicated GM. So if you're dragging around 3 total characters and its suspicious, it could be warning.

Rizlona, on the other hand, is not a truebox server...which means players can alt tab between accounts on one PC.

The part which I am unclear on, and which I have seen tons of conjecture, is on the number of accounts one player can single box. I've heard crazy numbers like, max 72, max 80....max limited by your hardware....then I hear an occasional..."You can only have 2 on a box". As you can see, this would look totally different.

Is there any official confirmation on any limits to Rizlona. I'd appreciate if you have information, its more than anecdotal. Thank you

Malhavok
  2. MarttinPH Augur

As far as I am aware, there are no limits for Rizlona.
  3. Machen New Member

There are no limits on Rizlona. They say this specifically in the original announcement.
    Foaming likes this.
  4. Malhavok New Member

Appreciate Machen. Do you by chance have a link to the official announcement where it says no limit?
  5. Protagonist Tank

They don't explicitly say there's no limit, but they do explicitly say it's not a true box server - and there is no limit on any non-true box server.
  6. Machen New Member

They did explicitly say, I think it's since been deleted, but Dreamweaver or someone posted something about people boxing 100+ toons and encouraged people to go for it.
    Vicus and Protagonist like this.
  7. Sikkun Augur

Infinite
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?posts/3900364/

No limit
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?posts/3902078/
    Protagonist likes this.
  8. Protagonist Tank

9. sumnayin Augur

Why can't people read...the official word is in their OFFICIAL post...you could have read the post 4 times over in the time you wrote this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

11. HoodenShuklak Augur

When are we going to get a 6-limit-truebox tlp? We already have an infinite as well as truebox, but no love for those middle-of-the-pack boxers.
  12. Kanuvan Elder

not much diffrence between 6 box and infinite, its already a server ruined by bots regardless of those rulesets so why would daybreak waste time on that
    BlingBling likes this.
  13. mark Augur

kanuvan you know aradune will be botters heaven because non hacking players can only play 2 charecters instead of 6 or more there will be way more drama on aradune.
  14. TheDohn Augur

Rizlona: You can't have a toxic community if there's no community to start with.
  15. mark Augur

you will be surprised how many people 2 or 3 box and will be on rizlona and long term it will probably make more money then aradune.
  16. Machen New Member

Or don't box at all. I've talked with quite a few who aren't planning on boxing.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

/yawn
  18. Kutsuu Augur

I think people really underestimate how many of us have been waiting for a non truebox TLP with AoCs.

I'd still bet the majority of us will roll on Aradune through Velious or so because the Kronos from all the truebox fans are so delicious, but I expect Rizlona to pick up big time by PoP.