Lets see your UI's.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, May 6, 2020.

1. Lianeb Augur

2. Whulfgar Augur

I use a different /viewpoint .. think mine is set to 0 0 1920 715 for my viewport .. so every thing thats covered up is the blackness of the edge of the game content screen I will show you.
  3. Pawtato Augur

I wish they would make an option for on-screen text to be bigger.
  4. Khat_Nip Meow

Lianeb is correct, some of the different windows were pieces pulled from eqinterface which I further edited, along with all the default windows to remove labels, borders, add transparency, rid of specific elements I didn't want in each, etc.
    (The Station Cash/EQ button are hidden behind my loaded spells window which has a hotkey to temp go away in case I ever need to access them)
    The only things I think I've changed since that screenshot is editing the spell window to account for the additional slot and the buff/shortbuff windows to account for longer spell names.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

6. Whulfgar Augur

The second image is of how the /viewport command shunk the bottom of the screen, (which is covered up by all my hotkeybars an what not any ways) and gives me a huge chunk of more viewable combat window on the sides ..
    Fanra likes this.
  7. Whulfgar Augur

So when they do updates or such .. does it force you to go back into those files an re edit them to have the boarder-less windows an all that again?
  8. Dedah New Member

[IMG]
    Whulfgar likes this.
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

No. I rarely have to edit anything when DPG makes UI changes.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

11. Leigo You come here often?

12. minimind The Village Idiot

13. Angahran Augur

Solliane and minimind like this.
  14. Pawtato Augur

I only use one window and 2 tabs. I don't see how you all need so many chat windows.
  15. Angahran Augur

16. Jennre Band Leader

Where can I get the UI spell window that counts down the buffs? I will totally use that
    minimind likes this.
  17. Lianeb Augur

EQinterface.com look for pieces most authors have Screen shots of them.
    Unless you are talking about timers. In that case turn them on in options
  18. Zataos Journeyman

19. Zvenn Just an old monk

20. Pawtato Augur

Wow, I really like your setup Zvenn.