LDoNs, 2HB and Helms please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xentin, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Yheras New Member

I wholeheartedly agree with all 3 of the proposals in this post. Where I and many others in this post sit on Agnarr, these'd be welcome changes.

- The road to maxing the LDoN Adventure Stone's stats is quite long, and most I know that have gotten through it are exasperated by the end of it. Many more people tend to give up midway and look down on that part of the LDoN content. Including raid completions toward the charm augment's progression would help smooth out that process for those that do this content.

- The 2hb animations on a lot of those long weapons does look a bit silly. It wouldn't hurt to change at least the two weapons mentioned in the OP to a more appropriate animation for their appearance.

- This is probably the one I hear the most about. Quite a lot of people seemed annoyed when the helmet glitch on some of the marketplace illusions was fixed. With the ability to toggle ones' helmet graphic, it seems silly that in this era that the ornate, elemental, and the 4 "of Flowing Time" series of helmets from Plane of Time have no graphic. I'd heard that the lack of a model causes the marketplace helmet ornament items to also be hidden. It's the main reason I've not bothered with that feature on this server. I too miss seeing horns and skull faces in this era.

Would love to see these things happen on Agnarr.
  2. Kobra Augur

Please devs consider adding the 2h pierce animation back to 2h blunt.

Put a toggle in for the people who enjoy the current animation.