Tradeskills Question/Request

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lockdown, May 7, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

Greetings!

I'm a 64th level Enchanter 259 AAs spent, and 50 banked. I also just completed my 1.0.

I'm getting a little frustrated with the crappy DPS as I try to level up. I thought perhaps an augment would help. But when I check the bazaar, 90% of the augments are ornamental, and the most of the other stuff isn't useful at my level.

I didn't see a section on tradeskills in this forum, but I was wondering, are there any recipes for augs that would help my spell damage? Or are there some vendor purchasable augs I can get with conventional currency?
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

You are not going to see much in the way of augments that are going to have a significant impact on your DPS at your level. Also, most augs at your level are not going to be tradeskilled.

Are you solo'ing or playing in a group? ENC is not a DPS class. We are a support class. ENC however can DPS very well by charming or reverse charming.

Post some more information about where you are XP'ing, the methods you are using to XP and how often you are grouping / merc use etc.
  3. Lockdown Elder

As we speak, I'm soloing in BoT with a DC pet.

Group play doesn't seem to happen at my level. I'm the only toon I know of that's my level. I grouped exactly once since I came back (returning player), and that was to help a Wizard kill some griffins that were blocking his path.

With 51 AAs banked at this time, I'm emphasizing more on leveling. 80% straight experience, 20% AAs. Just want to make sure I have all the important AAs when I finally hit 65.
  4. Lockdown Elder

I guess the best remedy for my situation was level 65. Since I had so many AAs banked, I was able to get more ranks of Fury of Magic. Plus I got a new DD spell, Madness of Ikkibi or something like that.
    At level 64, my best DD did about 2% of damage on a jord kriger, assuming it didn't resist.