Whats your first plans for Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darcewin, May 7, 2020.

1. Darcewin Journeyman

For me I do plan to only role one character (Hopefully) Luckily ill be able to subscribe right on may 27th for the Aradune server. My plan is to roll a human monk. But in the mean time I plan to do some preparation work on I think Vox Server, what is everyone else's plans? what class do you think you will roll first? any alts or no way? Anyhow I am very much looking forward to it, and plan to stream the journey on TTV. if anyone would like to take a peak, if this is ok to show the link in the thread ill be streaming at www.twitch.tv/gunbad hope to see you there.

P.S. I started playing the game back in 2001, and this time I very much hope to stay on this server for its entirety. Thanks all and wish you all the best on what I hope to be the best EQ server Ever!
  2. Minpire Augur

well, my plan is to roll SK/SHM or MNK/SHM

Level up to get SoW

Then hit that quest up like 10 times that gives you 6 gold X2 so its 1.2PP per turn in for me

then continue to find a grp and level up ;p
  3. Darcewin Journeyman

I feel you, but I plan to be more social than anti social for once, hoping to group more and have fun.
  4. Protagonist Tank

I didn't filter /gu or /who all friend because I'm not a serial nostalgabaiter who doesn't already have friends and a guild.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

gather my (wifes, kids, and dogs ) 6 guys and farm stuff to sell for kronos
    Machen, HappyPanda, Creedmonk and 3 others like this.
  6. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Autofollowing people I don't like.
  7. Ragnoruk Augur

I really can't decide what class I want to play this time. So far I have narrowed it down to Warrior, Monk or Ranger. As for what I will do first.. I foresee a good hour of decayed skeleton slaughter.

I don't know why people think this will be a thing. If anyone auto-follows me, I will report you myself.
    sumnayin and Barton like this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

You mean in like a Weekend at Bernie's way?
    Tucoh likes this.
  9. KimchiGoddess Augur

I plan to try to log on but not be able to get to character select for probably at least half an hour. Then when I do manage to make a character I expect it to crash loading in and then I'll log my other account and rinse, repeat. Might be able to actually play about 2-3 hours after launch. We'll see!

This launch will be worse than any others because so many more people will be home during it ;p
    Barton and Thalliius like this.
  10. Zinth Augur

first plans? well make char and play the game
  11. Basalisk New Member

Move to Riz
    Foaming likes this.
  12. Zapford Elder

When I can actually get on around the 29th, I plan to run straight into the swamp, and get murdered by a fungus man. :squish: :squish:
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

Camp checks are always in OOC.
  14. Zinth Augur

not sure where you are from, ppl just stomp in and outdps you they don't respect "camps"
    Vetis likes this.
  15. Gremin Augur

Not play there
    Machen likes this.
  16. Beep Elder

Entire family and I (9 of us total) are all going to 2 box from my house. Mostly mages for now I think but I'll be playing a warrior and leading us to victory.
    Tucoh likes this.
  17. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Hit the EC tunnel with my krono empire, make a few hundred trades and profit.
  18. Shiba Journeyman

2-3 hours. We have an optimist here!
    Vetis and KimchiGoddess like this.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

It happens, yes, but there are plenty of folks who don't play that way and honor camps.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  20. KimchiGoddess Augur

In my experience it's the vast majority that honour it and the few (censored) that don't.