Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cacky, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Cacky Elder

I thought I saw the percent success change on other quests, but I finally captured some details.

I selected "Choker Craft," a level 3 common crafting quest. I assigned Nyzil Bloodforge, The Collector, Dwarven Trinket Seller, and Farios Elianos, and it showed success: 100%.

I clicked "Start Quest!" and it moved over from the "Quests" tab to the "Active Quests" tab, where it now shows success: 99%.
  2. Baldur Augur

It's happening to me on most quests now since the patch and it's always 1%.

From 91 to 90, 81 to 80, etc.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

I just had this happen on one of my other accounts. I started Money for Minotaurs with Corflunk in the first agent slot and the Eldritch Wanderer in the second slot. It showed a 97% success rate which dropped to 96% after the start button was pressed and Terrible Trinkets with Magus Tira in the first slot, Darkvine Entrancer in the second slot and Capatain Silverwind in the third slot and it dropped from 95% to 94% after pressing start.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

Clever Toys with the Golden Haired Mermaid in the first slot and Tumpy in the second, 97% success rate drops to 96%. Trade for Tot with Amber, Equestrielle, Kelethin Scout and Faydark Bandit 90% drops to 89%.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

Warding the Woods. Equestrielle, Lorist and the gnome Junk Dealer. 94% before start and dropped to 93%. A few others. Getting tired of trying to keep track. Not keen on how Overseer is logged.
  6. klanderso Developer

The issue with this one was the display, not the actual change itself. This should be fixed in the next monthly update.
  7. Archery Lorekeeper

Lag's the thing . . .

I have had this happen and it turns out that there is a delay in the % change between choices at times. My answer was to choose my best % then wait a several seconds. If no "%" change occurs after the wait, it won't change when you "Start Quest". Try it out, works for me. Good Luck and Good Hunting.