7 servers down and counting..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, May 6, 2020.

1. Bobokin Augur

Anyone who thinks that is the real reason they nerfed riposte is a nutcase.

And I agree ... it has been worse since.
  2. Nadisia Augur

[IMG]
    Sissruukk likes this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

all down now..
  4. Zamiam Augur

how bout extending Anniv events another week Dev's .. and another bonus XP or rares or both for all the trouble these last 2 months 3 actually ..
  5. Transporter Lorekeeper

ELY!!!
  6. Tanacious Lorekeeper

Well it's all broken so I guess I will just go out to a bar and drink..... oh wait... that's right I can't.... the aren't open....

Okay okay fine... I will just go sit down and have a nice meal in my favorite restaurant.... nope... CAN'T do that EITHER!

So my question is with everything closed down/no social contact, etc. etc. what in the actual heck is taking so long getting these servers back up? Is Ngrath in the shower or something? Had to wash off after a hot day of Crush Crush?

If it's at the service provider level, perhaps they were in the shower after a long day of Crush Crush....

But seriously what's the hold up?!? It's not like there is ANYTHING else going on, we're all on lock down!
  7. shadowkane New Member

why lock out all servers when they aren't all down?
  8. Transporter Lorekeeper

They're nerfing pallies further, Next patch we'll be familiars
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  9. dreadlord Augur

Server status says most are up - what is the point of this page when it's so often just plain wrong?
  10. Kneeo Journeyman

I know the cause of the servers going down.

There is ALWAYS an issue every time an xpac is released on Selos. Just shut that server down, and there should be no issues from now on. (HoT was released today)
  11. Rowanoak Elder

Really don't understand why we pay monthly for this LOL, have had issues what 8 times in last 2 months? and not a single thing ever offered for those that continue to sink money into this pit
  12. Flat Toad Elder

"We have narrowed things down...and are now fairly sure one of these blinkie light thingies is the prob...stand by."
    ***Seriously tho; Agree that at least one of the "progression" servers is actually a Regression Disservicer. Visualizing Devs dueling over THEIR child not POSSIBLY being the brat...
  13. Magickon Augur

Dreamweaver's resume to apply to comcast customer service is going to be padded so thick with references to community management for everquest.
  14. Doomnation New Member

someone start a petition for a legal lawsuit to file against this horrible company. so we can show them real maintenance downtime :)
  15. Zamiam Augur

will you people stop mentioning Legal Lawsuits .. now if we wanted a dev to respond they wont because of that .. whether in jest or not doesnt make a difference ..
  16. strikemaster Journeyman

This daily "server issue" is starting to get ridiculous
  17. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Stop sleeping, you're hitting the snooze button too much.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  18. Sine_of_the_Times New Member

Good news, everyone! "Certain players" may be able to see the servers!
  19. Barton The Mischievous

Yup I can now see them and they are all locked

EDIT: Whoopieee!!!!
  20. Returing Ron New Member

Ok this is ridiculous. This thing has more issues now then I every remember it having in the first few years it was launched. Why can't we perform a maintenance without extending down time to fix issues, and since last big maintenance it has been down like what …. 5 times? I know it is what it is, but come on. I just started my subscription again now that I have time to enjoy the game and I can't play. Let's get this thing fixed. Wasting money like an unused gym membership, but at least they stopped charging for not because we don't have access to the equipment. Try again another day when I have time to play.