What do you do during server downtime?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KermittheFroglok, May 6, 2020.

1. KermittheFroglok Augur

I use to hang out with my girlfriend but we broke up... (She's an EQ player too, so its not EQ's fault). Now I lift free weights while we wait.

What do you do?
  2. Pawtato Augur

Martial Arts in the garage.
  3. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I took the dogs out into the yard and ran around with them.
  4. Maedhros High King

refresh, refresh, refresh.

Not all that different from the "large" hotkey.
  5. Tanacious Lorekeeper

I sit by my computer and sob quietly, pondering if it's time to end my life.....
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

Stare blankly at the screen, drooling all over myself.
  7. Nadisia Augur

At this moment ? well ... I'm playing piano ... while my french fries are ... frying lol ;)
  8. Wesker1213 New Member

Was looking forward to playing for a few hours since I was outside cleaning the shed all day. Guess I'll head to bed, and perhaps try in the morning. Good luck y'all.
  9. Soulblaze Journeyman

10. dreadlord Augur

Hang around on these forums mostly....
  11. Captain Video Augur

I play FFXIV. Or maybe some MH:W. Or OOTP 21 or Football Manager. Or else something on my Switch. Sometimes even Football Manager on the Switch. Or even DCUO on the Switch... Oh wait.
  12. Yimin Augur

I make banana bread and freeze it !

YiMin
  13. Password1234 Augur

Play EverQuest using the secret login option on the launcher.
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Don't tell Maedhros, but I went and played on my old server with old friends until all servers crashed..

Now it's bedtime because 13 hour workday tomorrow..
    Maedhros likes this.
  15. Kiras Augur

I play Stellaris. Or raid the freezer. You will not evade me mint_chocolate_chip00!
  16. Captain Video Augur

You do all know about the head-start Aradune beta server for the GMs to all "practice" on, right? Or was that supposed to be a secret?
  17. Whulfgar Augur

Server down time is Rick an Morty time succas !
    Barton likes this.
  18. The real Sandaormo Augur

I sit alone in the dark focusing on my Quarantining. I am going to save America.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  19. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

To fill all your kung fu needs. ^^! And I am sorry I had not realize there was already a thread like this before I posted my similar thread.