Aradune seems legit for once

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kanuvan, May 5, 2020.

1. Spayce Augur

LOL, yes, 1 GM is going to pop in and out of the dozens of instances up at any one time. They will be there to personally referee every Naggy kill from Day 1.

Riiiiight.

Gotta love the optimism haha!
    Pawtato and Creedmonk like this.
  2. Laronk Augur

I'm pretty sure the gm won't police kills, it will just be dps races
  3. Sikkun Augur

Luckily casuals are allowed to kill dragons these days. Thank you AoCs.
  4. theRTG New Member

yoyo. when i unsubbed last time off of mangler i left some pretty scathing commentary about rampant botters, dickheads, and general clown behavior and the tacit consent provided by daybreak. i made it very clear i'd resubscribe if they enforced basic, reasonable policies and i wouldn't be seeing bot armies.

well, here i am. thanks for listening. i'm going to check out aradune. if you guys mess this up and don't deliver i promise this will be the last time you bamboozle me.
  5. Creedmonk Augur

You shot your money shot too early on this one bud, you'll see. DPG thanks you for your sub, tho.
    Pawtato likes this.
  6. Pawtato Augur

But this time it'll be different..
    Creedmonk likes this.
  7. Basalisk New Member

Yes, um good luck with EPics ROFL on AR
  8. Shiba Journeyman

If you didn't charm until 40 then you were playing inefficiently. Charm pet is the equivalent to like three non charm DPS.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. Gremin Augur

Rizlona is NOT the jail server.
  10. Arrk Augur

If they wanted to make it easier for the GM... they should allow a character to be /follow by a max of one other character. And people /follow can be followed by other characters.

Flag: are you being /followed
    Flag: are you following
    Flag: are you in raid or group
  11. Machen New Member

For the umpteenth time, people cheating don't use follow.
  12. Arrk Augur

Nice way of not seeing the forest for the trees...

Make it easier for the GM's.... if follow was limited on Aradune it stops the common person... thus freeing the GM time up investigating false claims of ... oh I saw X being followed by a bunch of character he must be a botter/boxer/rule breaker/etc
  13. Tucoh Augur

Sure, but maybe it should be.
  14. Minpire Augur

Anyone here to stop and think that Rizlona is a honeypot to detect more third party software tricks ?
  15. Xeris Augur

No? Because they know about all of them, they're quite apparent.