Overseer lies

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mikey anchorage, May 5, 2020.

1. mikey anchorage Journeyman

The least you can do is state the actual odds, instead of being doshonest about it. Also, if its a 4% chance to capacitate and every single one of my guys are capacitated that would tell me that its also bullcrap. i WAS spending cash on this to gain xp, i will now refuse to do so because the odds are too much too bear and its cheaper to pay plat for help getting XP. thats a huge fail. I know it wont get changed, but this is why EQ is losing servers so fast as well as customers. take away content and make it expensive. smart plan.
  2. Derd Augur

For this to be a bug you'd need to include some numbers to back it up. And just a side note you do not have to ever pay for completions. I've got 67 agents , after my latest round of completions (4 of 5, had one longer quest up) that freed up 12 agents and left 2 incapacitated. My general incapacitation percent is anywhere from 4 to 12 percent depending on the quest. I and most anyone you ask would confirm i'm no math wizard , but that seems fairly close since those 2 agents could have all been in the 12 percent incapacitation bubble.

And remembering that percents are like r n g . Each agents chance does not remove or change the chance that you could get more or less agents incapacitated. You could have 15 agents questing with all at the 12 percent chance and get zero or in a super bizarre case 15 incapacitated. Just because I had 14 agents questing doesn't mean after 12 percent became incapacitated that the rest are now immune.

If you want them to consider this a bug your going to need to start actually collecting data on every quest you send them on, including percent of incapacitation and the resulting quest completion data.
    Duder, Nennius and Yinla like this.
  3. mikey anchorage Journeyman

they already stated that they messed it uo once. its still messed up. not my job. im the one PAYING or not paying now js.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Jboots are slower after crash, accounts cancelled.