6 box suggestions for Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by That0neguy, May 5, 2020.

1. That0neguy Augur

Trying to figure out what my comp is going to be.

War (main)
    Shm
    Brd
    Mnk x3

I am just not sure if Shm healing is good enough in the beginning and I should use a cleric and switch to Shm later on.
  2. Wyndar Journeyman

in before the ban before the server is even launched
  3. Tucoh Augur

Speaking as a person known for six-boxing, you've gotta be a real tool to 3+ box on Aradune.

I can empathize at least for the minimum-wage earners botting on TLP to earn enough krono to eat beans and rice or whatever, but only in the same way I can empathize with the guys working the late night shift on the glory hole or the people making a living by ripping off amazon boxes from doorsteps.

The people that make the choice to play for fun on the 3+ box on a server specifically designed for soloing or 2boxing are the same guys who, as kids, would only want to play at their house where they know their mom would police the games so they always won.
  4. Draconum Elder

I cannot tell if you're trolling - maybe you meant Rizlona?

Aradune is locked to a max of 2 box'ing per person.

That said, it'll be funny the amount of people trying to play the 'Oh well my husband, wife, and son all play too!'.

Cannot wait to watch them like a hawk and record the liars ;)
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Honestly, cause we know you're going to be running software i would just throw down the gauntlet and go 2 enchanters for the charming which cannot be dispelled anymore. The shaman is solid though to rip people off on conc pots early on at 5 plat a piece.
    That0neguy likes this.
  6. Trizek Augur

I see what you did there
  7. Kanuvan Elder

6 rogues to hide from the ban that will come
  8. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

3 pairs of Mage + Shaman so you can automate box farm 3 different camps at once and get around GM detection.
    Noreaster likes this.
  9. That0neguy Augur

But that doesn't last forever does it? I want to play till live and Mages kind of fall off until like SoD after the classic expansions.
  10. Beep Elder

All the GM's will be gone at velious launch so its good to level the team up now. I'd suggest War/dru to start then PL the other accounts 1 by 1 to keep them up to date with level cap. Once 6 months is up you'll have a raid geared warrior ready to carry your 6 box team to victory.
    Noreaster likes this.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

I'm not a mage expert but I have a 105 on Phinny. I don't know what the "strength curve" looks like classic through expansion X (VoA for example) but mages are pretty darned strong later on. If my tank goes down on a named the mage pet can usually finish the job.