overseer quest not showing agent requirement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mewkus, May 5, 2020.

1. mewkus Augur

Level 3 Elite mission: A Treasure Map
    Slot number 3 requires agent with job skill of Soldier and doesn't indicate a required skill level; however, when adding an agent with Soldier (1), the success chance doesn't change and it still shows a '?' icon instead of the check-mark. It only changes when agent is Soldier (3) - or higher. I didn't try with a Soldier (2).

In screenshot, Kelethin Guard is Soldier (1), but not showing as qualified for quest.[IMG]
    Cacky, Baldur and Nilwean like this.
  2. mewkus Augur

I should add that I've seen this other quests as well. This is just the first time I've taken the time to document it. The pattern seems to be that slots 3+ have this behavior.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

I can also confirm. An uncommon quest (level 2 or 3), I can add a common agent level 1 to the optional slot and it checks the box.

An elite quest (level 3), it is not taking a common level 1 agent. I can add an uncommon level 2 or level 3 agent.

Potentially it could be that elite tasks are coded to only count uncommon or higher agents, and not related to the agent level.
  4. Nilwean Elder

Quest: Too Many Belts
    Slot 3 just says "Scholar"
    Uncommon agent "Mistmoore Advisor" is a lvl 2 scholar and gives a checkmark.
    Uncommon agent "Clockwork VIIX" is a lvl 1 scholar and does not give a checkmark.
    Cacky likes this.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I've seen this issue as well. It only seems to pop up on the uncommon-elite quests for me. No additional requirements shown besides the Job but a low lvl agent with that job does not count.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I think the quest is missing the level of scholar it is looking for, rather than not selecting an agent that fits.

I've had a couple of elite quests that list no agents, I just figured I didn't have an agent of high enough level to do the quest.