Brood of Kotiz faction farm..

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Soulmort, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Soulmort New Member

..for non-Iksar that want to do the Skullcap quest. Since not much info on how to farm it efficiently, bringing mine to the table. If you know a better way, I'm all ear !
    [IMG]
  2. Fudly Elder

The better way is to get it mqed. The 8th skullcap isn't consumed by the quest, so it can be reused. The person receiving the cap doesn't need to worry about faction at all.
  3. Soulmort New Member

I agree Fudly, but isnt happiness the road you walk instead of the destination?
    I got my Demi Lich Skullcap today and very proud !
    minimind likes this.
  4. Magickon Augur

Am always glad that people offer up the hat to multiq it. It is nice that so far it has not been nerfed.
  5. Herf Augur

I think you may need full Cabilis faction, not just Brood of Kotiz, because of roaming guards.

But for Kotiz itself you're talking about killing iksar bandits of various types. So that's the caves and ruins in Warsliks mainly....however...

...there's also the lesser known bandit cave on the beach in Field of Bone. That cave is chock full of manslayers, pariahs, etc. and it respawns relatively quickly. The only problem is, a named that spawns in there also somewhat frequently: Kerosh Blackhand, lvl 33-34, a rogue, backstabs for over 200 pts. Has some HP too as I recall. He drops his head for an Iksar Warrior armor quest.

But if you can deal with Kerosh, it's a good place for Kotiz faction. While waiting for it to respawn you can hunt all the bandits and such in the hills around Field of Bone.
    Soulmort likes this.
  6. Herf Augur

Soulmort likes this.
  7. Lockdown Elder

Excuse me, but what is the Skullcap quest? I ask so I can look up the details, who I see, what I do, etc.
  8. Fudly Elder