LOYALIST BAGS

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CRAZO, May 4, 2020.

1. CRAZO Journeyman

Andarriel, Barton, Ninelder and 3 others like this.
  2. Balthozzar Elder

I agree. 3 months worth of loyalty points for a 16-slot bag equal to one I can buy in the bazaar for less than 10kpp on a live server is woefully out of date. Unless their only purpose is to be bought on the PoP locked progression servers once they get that far?
    Rijacki, Andarriel and Yinla like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, the slots are low but its also the fact these are graphically widely different than other bags and somewhat easier to get than a random drop or a raid or an /ach that takes weeks to complete. I for one load up most of my accounts with one just to use up the loyalty points since mine are always maxed and you have to spend them on something.
  4. Angahran Augur

Here's an idea.
    Take the existing bag, combine it with x amount of current expansion group currency to get 36 slot version
    Combine it with x amount of current expansion raid currency to get a 40 slot version.

Next expansion, allow the same, for both the original and the upgraded bags to increase to whatever sizes that expansion allows, e.g. 46 & 50 slot.
    Rijacki, Kaenneth, Andarriel and 3 others like this.
  5. CRAZO Journeyman

Forgot about TLP. Maybe keep them bags the same for TLP and people with them all ready. Add new bags that are graphically the same with more slots and add XL at the end of the name.
  6. Visitor Augur

Nothing to see here, the loyalist bags are old. With 32 slot Extraplanar TS bags, Unexpanded tailored transcendent, expandable to 20 slots, and at levels Hunter and collection rewards, plus dropped bags from 20 slot to 40 slot, there are a lot of options. Not to say that at some point, dev won't add some quest requiring a loyalist bag, which will of course annoy those who always have their points used up.
  7. GoneFission Augur

That would be evil!
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have a ticket to look at loyalty vendor (not this month). I added this suggestion as something to consider.
    Jennre, Angahran, Rijacki and 20 others like this.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Hero's Forge Suit Consolidators!! Those would be awesome to have on the Loyalty Merchant :)
    Angahran, Vumad and Jhenna_BB like this.
  10. Nylrem Augur

Please also consider updated wearable items. Maybe just add current expansion tier 1 group items to the vendor, each expansion?

Tradeskill bags, as well as regular bag, with commensurate sizes. 36 slot regular bag? 44 slot TS bag?

Updated 'viscious rabbit' pet clicky please. Something that has appropriate HP, so won't get riposted to death vs current mobs in 1 second, and does level appropriate damage?

Consumable DA item with fairly fast recast delay, for a reasonable cost.

Consumable Gate item, not 'collapse-able' with fast cast time.

Updated food/drink items.

A summon food/drink item, aka packed picnic basket type thing.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'm reasonable certain that the collapse is built into the SPA and not something I can control.
  12. Szilent Augur

passssssssssssssssss
    Goburs likes this.
  13. Password1234 Augur

If we're looking at underwhelming bags due to bag space inflation, a completely maxed out tradeskill trophy gives two bags that aren't even worth summoning anymore; the tradeskill bag is significantly worse than an extraplanar trade satchel, and the other is 12 slots, which was something to look forward to before, but having spent some time getting the tradeskills maxed out on an alt I just feel like an idiot for creating something I immediately have to destroy because it's not worth the space it takes up.
    Rijacki, Stephen51 and Yinla like this.
  14. Szilent Augur

those are Prophesy of Ro bags, not Torment of Velious bags. it's appropriate for them to be 12s
  15. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

I am probably wrong but I think they may have been referencing the "effort" to do tradeskills and the bags produced do not align well. I disagree...if we are talking about getting to 300 with max trophy. They made it so you can do that mostly AFK. If we are talking 301+, updated player made/trophy summoned bags sound like a no brainer.

All the TS effort has more value when you can make a greater variety of useful items. Of course, hurting marketplace bag sales is probably not on the dev to-do list.
  16. Zamiam Augur

I hope that doesnt mean your going to up the cost of rez tokens , but thx for the heads up i'll make sure to stock up on some
  17. CRAZO Journeyman

any chance this could get a pass over snice NOS has done launched?

and would prolly atleats make the bags min 40 slots by this point our they wont make it on to many players
  18. Cicelee Augur

With all due respect, devs have had 2 1/2 years already. Dev even posted in this thread that they would look at it. If they would have done it, they would have done it.

Probably don't want new TLP toons getting monthly 40 slot bags right out of the gate via seasonal loyalty bags.
  19. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

IMHO, this would work well even with the TLPs because they wouldn't have the expansion currency until it unlocked. It would also be a way for the bag to 'grow' with the character as well.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I like that idea.

But Loyalty bags were meant to be a graphic upgrade as they did not have bags that looked different back then. This is why there is a different one each month. It would be kind of hard unless they went the "luck" route and allowed you to combine 2 of the same bags to make a bigger one.

And even with new bags graphics, you don't see any pumpkins as bags or autumn leaves, a brew barrel, and for the Cobain fans the Heart Shaped box.

It was meant as something for players to collect (and use) to waste loyalty points just like the Cats and Dogs in bags were meant to waste DBC. At least we still have the bags. Those other collects have not been seen in years so there is no way to finish them.