ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Axxius Augur

. . .
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Now I see why most on the forums laugh at you.

It was you who tried to question my validity of my own opinion .. when I wrongly said we beat it. The week the changes went live, which I was wrong, we have beaten it multiple times since ..

So which is it there pudding ?

Does my guild not beating it until the following week invalidate my posts ..

Or ..

Does my guild beating it multiple times after invalidate my posts ?

You can not have both ..

You seem to imply .. my guild not beating it .. some how invalidates anything I say.. Yet when you get called on it .. how you gonna cry now ?

So showing your own post .. you wanna imply my posts are some how invalidated via what ever crux / moving goalpost you want to point to..

I mean I know its rough over there on BB server for yall .. but come on fella..
  3. Whulfgar Augur

See thats the difference between myself an other's who post. When I see if I am wrong, I admit it. Then move on.

Its rare .. that I've seen that very thing in other's .. they simply stop posting for a bit .. then come back with out even admitting they were wrong.

Guess I do not operate on some imagined point system that yall use ..
  4. Dracolindus Journeyman

Y'all are really pushing the Ad Hominem arguments with Whulfgar here. He misspoke. The points he made since that mistake all have validity. It's intellectually dishonest, and quite frankly, small of you to keep circling back to his mistake in order to avoid discussing the topic at hand. Be better.
    Rolaque and Whulfgar like this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

Watch out Draco, they gonna say your now just 1 of my many alt's .. talking in support of me bro. LMAO
  6. Celephane Augur

You've done it twice at most, since the last patch. You could stop exaggerating your counts so often.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Not complaining at the raid forces doing this at all. Obviously bang out the low hanging fruit is a good strategy.
    It just makes me wish T2 would not be the block and we had a proper progression difficulty.
    During RoS, T2 was a block. During TBL T2 was a block(meratus excluded). During ToV T2 is a block.

We need the Dev's who normally handle T2 to write the end game scripts, and the dev's who normally handle the end game to write the T1 or T2 scripts.

Edit: Events are fine, they are just very much in the wrong order.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

What is the actual definition of multiple ? More then once.

I fail to see how this is an exaggeration of any kind ?

Perhaps you as an officer of a guild know something I am not privy to Celephane ?

So please explain?
  9. svann Augur

Fine. He has his opinion. It is one opinion, no better than anyone elses. Lets leave it at that.
  10. Whulfgar Augur

Yeah.. dident think you'd respond .. to my question..
  11. Whulfgar Augur

LMFAO
  12. Triconix Augur

Oh look, we had 2 confirmed non restless killed and still had 3(?) minutes to spare. This event is so difficult to beat before enrage...
  13. Maedhros High King

[Sun May 03 19:35:03 2020] Heart of Frozen Shadow awakens. Its pulsing heartbeat increases in volume and frequency.
    [Sun May 03 19:53:54 2020] The Heart of Frozen Shadow shatters into inky fragments! As the rhythmic pulsing ceases, an uneasy silence falls over the first floor of the tower.
    We had pretty bad RNG and killed some non-restless like Trico said. We performed badly and it was an ugly mess yet it was still under the 20 minute enrage.
    I think the hysteria about this raid is silly.
    If anything in TOFS needs addressed, its the Ire of the Bride spam on Til Death do us part, and getting stuck under the world on Tserrina.
  14. enclee Augur

How do you guys keep running the same content over and over? There's nothing interesting with these events. I'm already in burn out mode.
  15. Zvenn Just an old monk

that answer is simple...coins for nuggets :)
    Elyssanda, Jennre and Maedhros like this.
  16. svann Augur

What do you find to do in EQ that is more interesting than raiding? overseer?
  17. enclee Augur

Yes, Overseer is more interesting than raiding in ToV as an enchanter and I haven't opened the Overseer window in about 3 weeks.
  18. smash Augur

I gotta agree, it is for coins, but I think that DP done themself a pretty big disfavor.

And that is the increase of currency. Gotta say I was mega surprised when amount was changed from 10 to 20.
    I expected from 10 to 13, and then 16 and end with 20.

If the change is going to be from 10->20->30>40 it is way way too much

I have a request, lower it from 20.
  19. svann Augur

If you havent done it in 3 weeks then you didnt answer the question. What do you do instead of raiding that is more interesting? You say you dont do overseer so what do you do?
  20. enclee Augur