Expansion Unlocks Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gunchou, May 4, 2020.

1. Lurka New Member

double loot and double lockout would be amazing!

Great for a casual player.

2 months sounds good too, provided exp is ramped up to Selos to accommodate it!
    CokaSZ likes this.
  2. Zargo Journeyman

I'm fine with 3 months personally. Plenty of time to gear up and get things done and maybe even level an alt or two while keeping a full time job and playing a few other game releases in between.
  3. Karunga New Member

2 Months sound nice indeed.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  4. Retort New Member

2 Months is the perfect compromise. 1 month is too much and leads to burn out too fast and 3 months gets too stale.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  5. Jaymond1037 New Member

I feel like the people asking for 2 months are the ones who are level 50 within days after server launch. I barely make 50 at 2 months. Don’t have as much time to play, plus I like to take my time, explore zones I’m not as familiar with, and maybe work an alt. A 2 month unlock would basically mean casual players will constantly be behind.
    Klikhizz Grimscale likes this.
  6. Vaneksniper Elder

2 MONTHS WOULD BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

No thanks I enjoy 3 months.
  8. Bullsnooze Augur

Since this server will likely bring in a more casual pool of players, 3-months is the perfect unlock schedule. Especially when expansions like SoF/SoD unlock.

There is no need to cater to the 'rush' style of play. We've all done it and there's no reason to continue that trend. Personally, I'd like to take my time and enjoy myself.
  9. urbanbo70 Elder

If it was up to me it would be a year. There will only be one Aradune TLP server. Take your time and ENJOY it instead of trying to reach max everything in a week.
  10. Machen New Member

LOL.

If there is ONE thing the last few years should have taught us, it is that there will definitely be an Aradune 2.0 next year.
    oldkracow likes this.
  11. Klikhizz Grimscale New Member

Personally never liked raiding in the first place and likely won't be terribly interested in it coming back either. As a casual player 3 months will be fine, it's a hell of a lot faster than we get the content back 'in the day' and between work and other things it will easily take that long to get through the content as it stands.

I wouldn't mind starting with Kunark or having a quicker unlock for it, but that's less about burning out on the content and more about wanting to have my Iksar ....
  12. Trevalon Augur

100% agree that 8 Weeks is the Sweet spot.

I have played on EVERY TLP since Sleeper/Combine and have lead a guild on every single one of them and by far from talking to thousands of people over TLPS I can tell you that if they release the following server it would be the most popular server ever:

1) 8-10 Week Expansion Dropsn Classic Start (12 weeks is about 2-3 weeks too long for most expansions - Oh, and LDON should launch 1 month after PoP and be 2 months making PoP 3 months total)
    2) Live or Selo's EXP rate (Let's be honest this is the number 1 requested thing for new TLPs, faster EXP is almost 100% universally loved)
    3) AoC's and Picks (No Brainer)
    4) GM Enforced True Box (I know there are boxers, but the overall majority of people I have guilded with over the last 14 years prefer true box)
    5) 1 Week raid lockouts (Funny enough everyone I ever met that left Selo for Mangler came back not because of 4 week unlocks but because with half raid lockouts they felt like they had to raid 5 days a week to keep up and it burned them out)
    6) Double Rare spawns, Faction, and Raid drops (Who DOESN'T want this? Seriously? Everyone wants this and with 8 week unlocks it makes a lot of sense)

The rest doesnt matter, but I would prefer things like Focus effects in and it would be really cool if they could figure out BLs and BSK from the start, but meh.

If they release THAT server, I promise you it would be PACKED.
  13. Princess Anaddori New Member

Yes! 2 month unlock, double loot
    elrox likes this.
  14. ayoforYayoh Augur

We the players who are still employed enjoy the 3 month lockouts.

Don't listen to the couch sleepers trying to convince you otherwise.
    Kanuvan likes this.
  15. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

3 months is terrible. Cant believe they ever had 3 month unlocks. Way too long, and kills any chance of server surviving past pop. They should really do 2 months, and someone should start a guild called"beyond pop" or something along those lines, so those who are not going to leave after pop can join together for the long haul. May do it myself.
  16. Stevensmalls New Member

Two Months! Yes Please!!!
  17. Zinth Augur

2 months is not enough when you get a little further, I know many of you don't think further than classic... but try to learn something from Phinny which actually runs on 2-3 months schedule... 2 months for EoK is definetly not enough and some of the other "non-level" expansions didn't get enough time, where 3 months is great to finish all the stuff (or atleast most of them) in the expansions
    Skuz likes this.
  18. Jontrann Augur

Servers having 3 month unlocks isnt what kills TLPs, daybreak kills TLPs by releasing new TLP's. Mangler was doing just fine before aradune and rizona got a launch date, now people are selling accounts and jumping ship while they can.
  19. Sokanist Journeyman

no thanks, would prefer a longer unlock time, no need to rush :O)
  20. Larlen New Member

A two month unlock would be PERFECT. The last month of the 3 month cycle is ALWAYS a drag.