Please remove the evac-on-pick feature for Aradune.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grok, May 3, 2020.

1. Grok Augur

With only two characters per person on Aradune, we no longer have to worry about the big box groups picking through and one-shotting all the names. Please remove this 'feature' to make it easier for people to find and maintain groups.
  2. Zinth Augur

keep it in place, no camp picking constantly... if you want to move to a specific camp, go to the pick and then move to the camp, simple as that
    Ragnoruk likes this.
  3. Hdizzle Augur

what if a group of 6 really good players want to pick through and one shot everything? Or is that ok?
  4. yerm Augur

You don't need more than 2 characters to kill literally ANY non-motm target in classic eq.
  5. code-zero Augur

I suspect a lot of people are going to be in for a rude awakening when they see what just 2 characters are capable of locking down.
  6. TonyT New Member

I think a lot of people are in for a rude awakening if they think people will be limited to two boxes.
    jeskola and KimchiGoddess like this.
  7. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

No, it is working as intended. It was not just for a player that was running 6+ Boxes. It was also for stand multi-player groups doing exactly the same thing.
  8. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

No.
  9. Gnothappening Augur

It was also for people farming certain items. There were groups that would get to heiro and pick over and over to each one always killing another one.
  10. Xeris Augur

People think that mass boxers are the only people that create toxicity in this game. There's still going to be groups of people sitting at Efreeti camp 24/7, whether they're 6 boxing or not. If they can't circumvent the box rules, there will be 2-3 people who team up and lock these things down.

I feel like people on Aradune are in for a rude awakening.
    jeskola and Gnothappening like this.
  11. Traktur Elder

Enjoy boxvegas!