Login servers down again ??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, May 3, 2020.

1. Zamiam Augur

Title says it all ..

for the love of all the Norrath Gods, Devs please get your servers , isp's or whatever is wrong in order .. this is getting so annoying ..

I was just gonna upgrade my ToV expansion , but now im gonna hold off ..

you guys (Dev's ) Dreamweaver need to make this right .. with all the downtime this last month alone not including the downtime sense February (I think thats when the big 24hour downtime was ) to move the servers to a new location..

Pls make this right .. and extend Anniversary for another week and give us dble XP or double rares .. im getting very tired of all this bulls***..

thank you .. hopefully a Dev reads and responds to this post ..

P.S. I just UN-recommended EQ on my FB page .. not gonna recommend a game that frustrates me to no end for stupid crap they could solve ..

<--bangs head against wall repeatedly .. why i still play this game boggles my mind ..
    oh I remember cause you guys got me addicted to it back when i was in my 20's :mad:
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No, login servers are not down.

Its worse.

They have messed up something more fundamental, likely on where they store account databases. The system is acting like your account doesn't exist at all. Those with multiple accounts finding some log in fine, some they can't login period.

2 of my 8 I use are affected, including 1 of the 4 I play daily and keep always gold, for example.
  3. enclee Augur

I had this issue a couple months ago. I could log-in 2 out of 6 accounts I'm wondering why we keep having to go through the same issues.
  4. Zamiam Augur

whatever the Issue , it needs to be rectified ..