Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ashigaru, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Arnlife New Member

"Hacking has won in this game. Just like other MMO's out there like Black Desert."

I havent talked to you in a long long time but as I was reading this thread and got to the above quotes I had a feeling it was you and then I looked over and saw your name. Hope you're well old friend. @Ksenija

It def plagues a lot of games though and so many policies within prevent not just the player but the enforcers themselves. I know from personal experience with working on other games...I can't say how many times these types of policies prevented me from serving justice. Had to become numb. Eventually I moved on from that line of work but I def did my share of world kicks and character freezes to make sure people got there mobs back.
  2. bigpapa Augur

what about a server without 3rd party software's who allow you to cast and attack all at same time who is not allowed ? would be easy to see who use it or not,
  3. dreadlord Augur

Should anyone be in any doubt as to whether a group is 'people' or 'bots' - try watching them when things go wrong.
    I have been in many many hundreds of groups where all manner of things have led to a wipe. Never, ever did it happen even vaguely in the way 'our' local bot group just demonstrated.
    Highly recommended for amusement factor if nothing else
    (they're still lying down in the snow 15 minutes later)