Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zithax, May 2, 2020.

1. Zithax Elder

[IMG][IMG]
    <Isekai Adventure> Recruitment - A new guild on Rizlona TLP!
    Comprised of Former TL/AOS/Amtrak/Vape All Stars/Faceless Leadership & members
    Current WORLD RECORD Holders on multiple TLP servers including none several WORLD FIRSTS/OFFICIAL SELO'S WINNERS

Class
    Beastlord: OPEN - HIGH NEED
    Berserker: CLOSED
    Bard: CLOSED
    Cleric: CLOSED
    Druid: CLOSED
    Enchanter: CLOSED
    Magician: CLOSED
    Monk: CLOSED
    Necromancer: CLOSED
    Paladin: CLOSED
    Ranger: CLOSED
    Rogue: CLOSED
    Shadowknight: CLOSED
    Shaman: CLOSED
    Warrior: CLOSED
    Wizard: CLOSED

Interested? Apply here today! [COLOR=var(--text-link)]https://discord.gg/FrhXGt[/COLOR]
    UPDATE:

We will be operating as a loot council, raids will be 2 nights a week (saturday main with a TBD secondary cleanup day). Recruitment is still closed to all interested parties. Thank you for showing your interest in <Isekai Adventure>. We look forward to the inter-guild competition on Rizlona and our best wishes to our friends over on Aradune!
    Prisoner likes this.
  2. Dadcop Lorekeeper

3. Lilnecro New Member

And my Axe
  4. Vicus Augur

Sup Necro...
  5. sauron69 Lorekeeper

So recruiting but every class is closed? lol
  6. Lilnecro New Member

Ka-Greetings
  7. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Interesting troll.
  8. Punchu Augur

9. Gremin Augur

10. Zithax Elder

UPDATE:

We will be operating as a loot council, raids will be 2 nights a week (saturday main with a TBD secondary cleanup day). Recruitment is still closed to all interested parties. Thank you for showing your interest in <Isekai Adventure>. We look forward to the inter-guild competition on Rizlona and our best wishes to our friends over on Aradune!
  11. ThenaEQ Augur

私たちの素晴らしいギルドに参加しないでください
  12. Attila Augur

I endorse this message.
  13. Zithax Elder

We have opened up recruitment to the following classes: BEASTLORD & BERSERKER. All other class recruitment remain closed.
  14. Lilnecro New Member

Raids 1 and 2 are now full. PST to Aander on Selo if you're interested in joining Raid 3.

ty god bless
  15. Zithax Elder

Recruitment on beastlords and berserkers is now closed, thank you all for you attention and applications! We have forwarded all overflow to <Dead Halfling Society> as we don't want anyone to go without a home, and here on Rizlona there's room for everyone. Special shout-out to Kyrax/Radien who ALMOST made the cut!! We've delivered him to Aradune and wish you all the best with our trusted confidante! Congrats!!!

Best wishes, dreams, and hopes to the rest of yall (even the simps(most of you))!

TY GOD BLESS - YA FILTHY ANIMALS
    jeskola likes this.
  16. NotSkykam New Member

Damn I missed my chance to join. Maybe Raiden will make a hardcore raiding guild with me.
  17. mark Augur

lol you forgot they looking for clerics
    and loot council leads to to much drama,
  18. ThenaEQ Augur

BUMP for visibility
  19. MugatuTheRelaxed New Member

Why are CLR RNG open? Zithax pls
  20. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

How many other guilds is TL split into? Seems like a divide happened since Fippy.

Good luck to all of you.