"Servers should be unlocking now, ..."

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, May 1, 2020.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

"Servers should be unlocking now, we apologize for the downtime and thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the issue."

Great, awesome...

Now, what happened?

I want credit for this months servers going down so much. I understand the expansions merges etc.. but the mistakes.. it is to much
  2. Petalonyx Augur

Unless i'm missing something, most of the anniversary quest NPC's didn't come back online with servers (I'm on Bristlebane).

Most are expecting them to stick around through May 10th, since that's what's on /calendar...
  3. Petalonyx Augur

Nvm. I see the anniversary mobs now. They were definitely gone, and perhaps just took their time logging back in :D
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

Sorry For Party Locking
  5. Zamiam Augur

I agree with all the server downtime can you extend anniversary for another couple weeks till say 1st week in june .. plus give us another bonus xp week or rare mobs .. with all the downtime I think its the least you guys can do ..
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OK, if that's how you want it.

You heard it here, first, folks, it's all Veteran_BetaTester's fault!
    Skuz, Kroh, Duder and 1 other person like this.
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

When it effects credit for people handing you krono or parceling you krono, that is a problem.

Duder, you like everything stupid.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

"Duder likes this." ^

Priceless ;)
    Duder, Jhenna_BB and Skuz like this.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Sure, it is a problem. And you wanted all the credit. So, what are you going to do to fix it?

/taps toes
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Whatever you are doing I humbly request that you stop, server stability is more important than your ego.

/straight-face
    Duder and Tatanka like this.
  11. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

.....and now servers down AGAIN.
  12. Elyssanda Bardbrain

still locked
  13. Tanacious Lorekeeper

Seriously Veteran... you need to stop. We have call centers and help lines for people like you.

We credit you with the downtime, but you didn't need to do it again just to prove a point. :D
    Tatanka likes this.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's Duders' Likes' fault the servers are down, again!
    Veteran_BetaTester and Duder like this.