Can't finish Orcs on Ice

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Eaedyilye, May 1, 2020.

1. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

At the end of the quest it got a little wonky. I completed the quest, I have my upgraded earring. ( Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek ) I'm wearing it. The final step of the quest which reads which. Create 1 Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek using tradeskills. Can't be completed atm. This step needs to be completed even though I have the upgraded earring.

I see no way to complete it. If someone knows a trick which I complete it, I would appreciate it. (Trade window trick didn't work) Or a GM/Dev will have to fix it for me.

I won't be able to do future upgrades on this item til task ends.
  2. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I did somehow go out of order.

At the part where it says. Give Crusader Vraket [your report].

I said ,"your report". I went through the text and clicked the link. I assumed it updated but it didn't. I handed him the purified velium. It didn't update. I tried upgrading the earring at this point and it did upgrade.

Looking at the quest book, it said I still needed to make the purified velium. I made it again, the step updated. The final step, Create 1 Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek using tradeskills still needs to be completed. It seems these is no way to complete it.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

4. svann Augur

Guessing that recipe should be tagged "cannot use until learned"
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

For whatever it's worth, Forceful Earring of Rallos Zek is in my learned recipes.
  6. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Fixed. All is well. Thank you GM Woebot for your assistance. :)