Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AtabishiWoW, Apr 29, 2020.

1. ThenaEQ Augur

or you just dont do it because who cares LOL
  2. Attila Augur

3. Braelvenae Lorekeeper

Can't wait for the shenanigans boys
    elrox likes this.
  4. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Recruitment still open!
  5. TLPman Augur

serious question how does this guild feel they will compete with <rampage> (they seem to have the upper had thus far)? Im looking to join "the bat phone guild" of the server every tlp has people saying they will bat phone but we all know it comes down to one guild that will control all the OW stuff at the end of the day so what is this guild going to do different then the others saying they are going to be the "bat phone guild of the server"
  6. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Rampage isn't a concern. RI folded in to Rampage because they knew they couldn't compete. The leadership in Rampage has never been able to compete on any server they've played on.

"They have a super guild. At first we said we can do this pop lock thing it'll be great because Atabishi isn't coming, but then they got rid of pop lock and now he's here. We don't have the kind of people to compete with that, this is going to kill mangler too, so all of our guilds are going down. Our only option is to go to euro times. I understand a lot of you will want to join Thats EQ Baby and I understand that, but we cannot beat them, so we have to go to euro times and be a euro guild primarily. I don't want to lose to Atabishi so I won't be giving him the opportunity. I won't be leading the guild so when they lose it isn't going to be my fault"
    -Vicious/Mabbu <RI>
    RI Guild meeting prior to Rampage merge.

=)
    TLPman likes this.
  7. TLPman Augur

thanks for the info, but that euro guild seems to have euro time cover and if all the RI guys go they will have the US times cover as well to be honest i'm looking at your guild and that guild just trying to figure out what is the place to get to get them pixels the fastest lol. but if you guys wake the sleeper and delete gear on the first raid that's kind of crappy =/ hope this will not hold true this server with you all.
  8. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

The whole reason they went Euro is because they knew they couldn't compete during American times, so no they will not be competing.
  9. Ravanta Suffer Augur

That's almost a shame. I'm completely out of touch with the current TLP crowd ever since I rage-quit on Agnarr, but your leadership roster looks pretty hot. Easily the most fun times on Agnarr were the few times when other guilds tried to compete for a target...

It's good that I see other guilds recruiting for Aradune who sound like they want to compete.

Hope you all have fun. :)
  10. BiggeeSmallz New Member

There aren't THAT many folks out there with the free time / knowledge required to compete at the top level of TLP races. Most of these folks plan on playing legitimately 18+ hr days every day at launch til all raid content is clear. The number of people willing / able to compete on that level on a 20+ year old game on like the 15th iteration of TLP clones is a pretty shallow pool. When 1 "super guild" vacuums up all the top tier TLP talent I don't understand why it's surprising to anyone that they won't have much serious competition. <That's E Q Baby> is walking away with Aradune and I'd wager nobody is coming close.
  11. Vindaven Elder

first blood.

it’s basically this:

[IMG]
  12. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I wouldn't disagree with anything you said. Can only reference my time on agnarr personally (which was only from the second half of classic to just before luclin) ...there were only a very small number of times when another guild tried to dip their toes into the pool, but they were easily the most memorable raids.
  13. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I took tells on loot for a brief period of time, and I never saw any leadership based attempts at draining people's dkp or any other bid shenanigans. There were some times when people joked about members bidding up others on chase items, but it didn't appear to actually happen in reality. Tevinter only paid something small like 50 or so for his abashi if I remember right. A bargain really, especially considering how rare it is to drop.
  14. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

There's not a single person in our leadership that I'm aware of that has a history/reputation/accusations of doing anything you mentioned as far as loot goes. You are right about one thing though, we will be #1.
  15. Relentless Insomnia

16. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Yeah, who needs closed bidding when someone like you can still sell raid loot and have items and guild banks "disappear" with an open bid system. How's that RI recruitment going for aradune btw? RI aradune discord seems to be directing people elsewhere. Sad days =(

Ps. the speech you gave at your RI guild meeting as you told people you will be folding RI was classic.
    Tankz and Vorshayla75 like this.
  17. Rextin New Member

I keep seeing people say stuff about the relentless leader taking guild banks and such. Is that real or is that just a rumor? Like is there any actual proof?
  18. Relentless Insomnia

[IMG]
  19. Ravanta Suffer Augur

As an outside observer (that will not be playing on Aradune) it's funny to see posts talking about a loot policy of a guild they will not be in. People bid what they are willing to pay for an item...simple as that. Open bids are similar, but the tendency is for people to want to keep underbidding what an item is actually worth. The advantage of closed bid is it tends to result in higher bid amounts. More dkp spent is a good thing.

A guild made up of members that knows they will have loot falling from the sky just wants to get it over and done with, so they can move on to the next target. Closed or open bidding is easier, simpler, and faster than loot council.

On the other hand, guilds that will not likely to have loot falling from the sky because they will only be raiding AoC's, have the most convoluted loot systems possible. As a regular member, which would you rather be a part of? A guild that raids more and as a result people's alts will end up geared better than an instance-only guild's mains where loot takes only a minute...or a guild where raid drops have a once a week chance and people need to check their favoritism on every decision and can even complain about it after the fact?

Open or blind bids are > loot council by far.
  20. TLPman Augur

From what i have been told and reading and hearing they will have all time zones covered that's why i'm asking these question yes it might be a euro based leadership team but seems like they are going to have a ton of people that play US times too.

RI does not have a guild coming to this server so i am really confused what this even means or has to do with anything at all? Unless i missed something last i heard RI guys are going to play with <Rampage> do i have wrong info?