Aradune: Need a PST or later evening raid guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Teablade, May 1, 2020.

1. Teablade New Member

I played on Mangler up through the end of Velious and starting Luclin but had to bail for some work reasons, which have now cleared up.

I'm either looking to join, or to start myself, a later night guild that would raid beginning around 8:30pm PST (11:30pm EST). I know there are people out there that will respond positively to that time slot, so lets hear from you!
  2. Phaiden New Member

Exact same story for me and would love to join you. I will either be a Monk or Ranger.
  3. Trill New Member

Could you make 7:30 pst?
  4. Teablade New Member

Possibly. Especially for the right group of gamers. Wouldn't be every night though.
  5. Pneumothorax Journeyman

What days?
  6. Teablade New Member

Whatever days of the week, any. Just have family and kids and such that keep me busy until after bedtimes and such. By "wouldn't be every night" I mean just not 7 days a week.
    Phaiden likes this.
  7. Trill New Member

I’m in a very similar boat as you tea. Maybe we can get something going.
  8. Teablade New Member

After talking with a few friends on Mangler that are also in my timeslot and might be switching, I think I'm going to start putting together a guild and just make it happen.
    Phaiden likes this.
  9. Vetis Augur

Make the raid days on Saturday Sunday or Monday and I'm in.
  10. Aterminator Journeyman

im also looking for a PST guild.
    having done phinny, agnarr, mangler, in top 3 guilds everytime im looking for a similar group, go hard but not to hardcore.
  11. Jaymond1037 New Member

PST here as well!
  12. Fail (Aradune) New Member

I have a later PST guild if you all are interested
  13. Teablade New Member

What guild? Don't leave me hanging like that.
  14. Vicus Augur

15. Fail (Aradune) New Member

Thanks Vicus. was a long day and forgot to paste the link :D
  16. Protagonist Tank

Is there really only one guild that intends to raid in PST or Australasian timezones?
  17. Jaymond1037 New Member

Only 1 so far. PST guild are always hard to come by for whatever reason. :-(
  18. Rarecandy Journeyman

8:30 PST would be great. Still interested in starting a guild up?
  19. Teablade New Member

Yep. Putting together the details. I'll make a reply here and a new thread in a few days when it's all set.
  20. Teablade New Member