[Feedback] Recruiting forums

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Could TLP and Live get separated into 2 subforums? Every time there's a new TLP, it fills up the recruitment pages.
    Tevik, Zarzac, Skuz and 10 others like this.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I vote TLP get their own forum...
    Zarzac, Elyssanda, Lannin and 3 others like this.
  3. Maedhros High King

We're only recruiting bards and a wizard Ely :p
  4. Duder Augur

Yes please!
    Lannin likes this.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

just trying to be efficient Maed. we all know new TLPs are coming.. and that means HOLY Crap will they clog up the recruitment forum.
  6. Lannin Elder

Seems like it should be such an easy fix ...
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Makes sense to me to have 2 Recruitment forums TLP/Live
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

AND it has started.. the new TLP servers aren't even up, but, they have guilds recruiting for them.

PLEASE PLEASE break TLP recruiting forum off to it's own area.

I did start this thread PLENTY in advance for this to have been done ahead of the new TLPS..
    Yinla, enclee, Duder and 2 others like this.
  9. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I asked them to do this many years ago when Phingel went live. The didnt do it then, so I wont hold my breath but yes split them please.
  10. Shanarias Augur

What if...someone went in and started a guild with the Guild name people are recruiting for, and took all the prospects? :D :D
    Kind of like buying dot coms back in the day, and then selling them for big bucks. J/S :D
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

remember to "like" the original post guys so the devs pay better attention..
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't ever read those posts so I don't have a dog in the fight, but they have shown an aversion to having lots of sub-forums in the past. Perhaps if they don't buy into your request, they can add a filter akin to the bug forum.

In the bug forum for example, if you click say . . . "In Progress," you filter to only those posts flagged as such. Perhaps the recruiting post can be tagged with the server of choice when posted, so people can easily filter that way?
    Maedhros, Skuz and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  13. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I like that solution
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

TLP already has it's own section, they could just add recruitment as a part of it.
    Skuz likes this.
  15. enclee Augur

You’re idea is too good to ever be implemented.
    Elyssanda and Skuz like this.