Faction in TBL

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by NeverPayForLag, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Sancus Augur

I'm not totally sure, but I believe the wizard in question was flagged through Aalishai.
  2. kookoo Augur

I did all the progressions with my toons , the right ways with ( shaman , 2 mages ,chanter and druid ) .
    ** someone helped me on a trial ** though. I didn't use the campfire trick { ** only for my rogue since none of my toon can sneak **}.

none of my toons can sneak and all of them were threateningdly , what we doing when it happen? I guess to raise faction, I don't know where to start , I don't even know what faction is silent white sky ............

~ we seem to be penalized now , with faction hits when we are killing at the entry zones in new expansion .
    it was the same thing last year in ROS, and killing in OT, got my raiding toon KOS for the gorowyn raid.
    so from there I stopped to kill in OT and some other mobs in other zones mostly because of the faction hits., I didn't want to return to FM to raise the faction more than I did.

@ so if anyone have an information for that npc silent white sky for the task { all hail the king } how to raise the faction with him it would be greatly appreciated. the only think I can do atm, is to kill hundreds of mobs and see if it can change the faction * hopefully good * and if not to try another kind of mobs and try again.

~~ I am stuck into the progression atm.........and it is not only for that mission, I guess when I will want the ring to request the doomfire tasks, the npc will not give to me since I am kos to him.. btw in firiona vie , I am only my toons in my guild and several players that I helped and can't rely on them to help me.
  3. svann Augur

could just go with someone that has the faction couldnt you?
  4. kookoo Augur

and yes that is what I will try to do.

oups was thinking the ring to request the doomfire mission ( is not the same npc ) and sky orchid is indifferent .
  5. kookoo Augur

Well , I found some info at allakhazam on how to raise faction.. I will try that .
    task = earning one's place {{Requirements: Faction with the djinn if lower than dubious. I believe completing Soldier of Air should raise faction.

This is obtained from Iron Lightning Spirit in Stratos at -20, +395, +102 on a platform. To get to the platform, say "accept" to Soaring Moon near him.

You will need at least dubious faction or worse with Iron Lightning Spirit in order to get this task from him. }}.

or task = soldier of air. to raise faction.

@ Increases your faction with Lords of Esianti. ( that should increase the faction , I will try that ).
  6. Riou EQResource

Check the Faction window, unless you just started the expansion, if you actually did killing, I don't think it's possible to be KOS to 2+ factions at once when you are that deep
  7. Tucoh Augur

I progressed through some TBL quests last night via sneak. It's so hard to get higher than glowering with fire mobs when you're doing Fight Fire multiple times a day =\
    Sancus likes this.
  8. kookoo Augur

yeah good that you can sneak, many like me just can't ..............
  9. kookoo Augur

hum I tried to get that task and I am threateningly to djinn but for some reason I was not able to get task from him and not invised.
  10. Sancus Augur

The faction you need is with Servants of Esianti. Fire, earth, and water mobs in TBL should all give positive faction with Esianti (and negative with aalishai, mearatas, or loruella respectively). Most normal NPCs give +2 or +3, named generally range from +20 to +40.
  11. kookoo Augur

thanks @ sancus and others .
  12. Zuchero Journeyman

IM doing progression some years after so its a lonely job.
    Faction hits from the area of Dusky iron meditation...all the mobs but jinns in this area gives faction hits
    +2 each kill for servants of Aalishai, Esianti, and Loruella. So i will max them then try to find a way to get Mearatas faction up. Its been said on forums somewhere to balance the kills but there is no list of faction by mobs in TBL. i found a page saying the Stratos nameds faction hits but cant find it anymore.
    I dont think i can do much with that list so...no biggie. Anyways the best thing is to kill a few around and make a personal list of the faction hits you see. Its always 3 good hits and one bad for another faction.I know im repeating some but i also see that many threads dont have the best comments regrouped under the good title. It is all spread apart sometimes and faction hits in TBL are a must know before you go kill everything and ruin your tasks npcs faction. . I been told that max the 4 elemental factions is best to go throught prog.